3.

Ok I am ready to take off I mean to go their house.

I already packed my laggage yersterday before sleeping.oh no I didn't packed my books.

I packed them and went to the airport to see my parents off.while aunt and uncle already was there to take me to their home.

jungkook didn't came so I was happy.I went to their home, it was beautiful but it was not the first time for me to come here.

"Jungkook come down!" jungkooks mother said.has he comed down his mother told him to show me my room.

We went upstair to see my room. "This is your room. my room is right beside yours. so tell me if you need something" he said.I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I sliped and Jungkook grabbed me, he couldn't balanced so fell too.

Our face was so close.there was like 2 inch gap.we both stand up.

"I am sorry" I said."you are so clumsy!"he said."excuse me!the floor was slippery ".

" don't blame the floor for your clumsynes"he said.

"Get out!"I said.  "what did-" "I said get out!" I said and get out.

I was so upset thinking that the old jungkook, who was so sweet,who could make laugh when I was sad,who could always stay by my side could change like this.

I went to the terrace because I needed some freas air.I tooked one of my books that I have packed.

I sat on the chair. It was windy, a little bit hot.It was perfect.

I stayed there until It was dark.I went to my room then study a little.

After a while I thought to eat some snacks. I went to the kitchen and saw that, there is a pasta so I thought to cook.

As I was done to cook, I putted the plate on the table. I saw Jungkook came by smelling the food.

okay...Iam not giving him my precious child.

He came to the table and sat one of the chairs beside the table.

I sat on the chair to and started eating pasta.he was stating at my food.

He was acting so innocent and like a...baby.he knows my weakness.so I grabbed a plate and put in his side of the table.

His eyes was shining brightly thinking I could give him some.haha what fool fellow.

I grabbed my plate and was making my way to the upstair but Jungkook grabbed my hand

A/N
Please comment and vote to support me and to tell me how you liked the chapters and story