1.

"What? no way!!" I shout in my room as I heard that my parents are going to malaysia for work and becuase of that I HAVE TO STAY WITH MY COUSIN'S PARENTS

I mean my cousin's parents are really sweet and funny.they love me a lot but It's about my cousin.

I just don't to live in the same roof as him.

I don't know what to do.I don't want to go but I don't want to stay alone too.

To earn something you have to lose something so lets live alone.

I went downstair to say that to my parents."mom!dad!I want to tell you something"I said. I was really nervous.

They both looked at me."what happend sweetie"my mom said as she grabbed my hand."um....I want to stay here alone.."I said looking down.

"But why sweetheart??" my mom said as my dad was confused too.

"I just want to stay alone theres no reason" I didn't wanted to tell them that I hate my cousin

"Iam sorry dear but you have to stay there " she said. "b-but"." no buts"she said as she putted index finger infront of my lip.

I sighed and went upstair.I did't wanted to think about that so I lay down in my bed.

I wanted to sleep to refreashed my mind so I putted a relexing song.

~~~*~~~

I woke and saw it is already evening. I couldn't believe I sleeped that much.

I went up and went to thew kitchen to eat something.I saw that theres chocochip cookies on the table.

I grabbed the bowl of chocochip cookies and went to my room.

I was eeating peacefully but suddenly the bell rang. I was curious so I looked outside from my window.

and it was my cousin's family.do they have to come now -_-

I went downstair to greet them.I ignored my cousin.btw my cousin's name is Jungkook.

I sat beside my cousin.obviously he was not looking at me too.

I came to know that they come here because my parets called to tell them that they are going to malaysia for 3 months.

after talking to them, we had a dinner together.my mom always cook better when there are guest.

It was delicious. I was so full but I wanted something to drink, so I went to kitchen and saw that Jungkook is drinking water.

I grabbed the soft drink and went to the living room."Hyung ae why don't give Jungkook a tour to the house.while we talk"my mom said.

A/N
How was the first chapter??sorry for my bad grammer.