5.

Like what the hell.why do I have to pivck him up and why dosen't he told him girlfriend his address.

Guess I don't have a choice T-T I grabbed the jacket because its cold in seoul.I grabbed a bag too.

I pick cab and went to the locatin the girl sent. she massaged me that he is in the club but I went there and saw that there is no one.

He is setting there beating by a lot guys.I was shocked by that time. He dosen't look like he is drunk.

So his girlfriend ditched him by taking his phone and had a pity so she called me.such a bitch!

I walked closed to them "yah!!" I yelled. they begin to look at me.

"Stop touching him!!" I said."If I don't then what will you do?"one of the guys said as he begin to came closer to me.

"wanna see then lemme show you" I said.he camed more closer and I side kicked him.he fell too hard

I grabbed Jungkook's hand and begin to run.I saw Jungkook bleeding in the hand.

I quickly made him sat on the cab and tell the driver to drive hurry.

While we were in the car, I put out a bandage and putted this in the scartch in his hand.

I saw a cut in his face."It will give you a scar"I said. I putted a cream so that it will not give a scar.

"How do you have everything in this bag" he said."this is my emergency kit. If I ever get hurt,so I putted everything in this bag"I said.

"If you don't mind then can I know why they were beating you?" I asked.

"They were flirting with my girlfriend so I got angry and hit them.then they begin to beating all together " he said.

"Hey don't ever get into fights " I said "okay" he said by slightly smiling.

~~~*~~~

We got home. I was about to go to my room.but my stomach was hungry.

I went to the kitchen and search what to wat now.I made two sandwiches because Jungkook must be hungry.

But why am I caring about him.I don't lets just eat.

I knocked on the door of his room. he opened the door."hey I made a sandwich because I thought you might be hungry "I said.

He looked so happy when he saw that sandwich.we both eated it in his bed.

It was totally worth my time that I spent in the kitchen. I saw the clock and it was 3 am

I never sleep after 1am.I quickly got off from the bed and went to my room and peacefully fall asleep.