4.

I grabbed my plate and was making my way to the upstair but Jungkook grabbed my hand.

as he grabbed my hand,I was balancing the plate with one hand and... it fell.my precious baby!!

I was so angry. I couldn't even tooked a bite peacfully.I looked at him.

"Mianhea(sorry)" he said. I sighed...I cleaned the floor and Jungkook put the broken plate in the dustbin

I was still hungry and Jungkook was too so I thought to cook for both us but he has to help me.he work so slow.

"Yah!!hurry I am really hungry" I said.he shrugged.

he was cutting vegetables so slowly.and It was not even perfect. It was arritating to see the cutting.

So I stand behind him and grabbed his both hand to teach him.

Jungkook's pov

I was cutting the vegetables. suddenly she standed behind me and grabbed my both hand.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot."hey look the way I am cutting"she said while cutting vegetables.

she was smelling really good,like a flower.it was really romantic pose.

Isabelle's pov

I was cutting the vegetables by grabbing his hand but then I realise that it is really romanctic pose.

So I stepped backward but I fell but thank god Jungkook held me.I saw Jungkook's face as turned red.I stand normally.

"Hey why is your face is red?? " I asked. "I-Its nothing " he said and started to cutting the vegetables again.

~~~*~~~

We finished cooking after half an hour later.It couodn't tooked this much If he did the works fastly.

It was really delicious.hard work pays off.I was eating it so peacfully but Jungkook's face disturbed me.he looks way too cute when eats.

We finished eating I went to my room.I saw Jungkook talking to someone.I heard him saying I am coming baby.

Eww!!that was so clingy.he got dressed up and went outside since his parents were sleeping he didn't botger to tell them.

After 3 hours later I got a phone call from..JUNGKOOK.why he is calling me.

"Hey are you his cousin who is satying with him?" a girl asked.

"yeah..." I said."actually Jungkook is really drank and I don't where he live so pick him up.I will send the location"the girl said