Unfortunately, my dark aura hadn't scared them back as much as Donghyuck's probably would have, so my warning itself hadn't really worked.

Although the boys had retreated a bit at the beginning, they unfortunately didn't give up on following me secretly at a great distance.

Every time I turned around, the two of them had just panicked and disappeared in the nearest room or had pretended to talk about something pointless while not seeing me.

The whole thing even went so far that Jisung had literally pushed Chenle into a garbage can when I had turned around angrily.

Let's just say that I used this short moment of Jisung literally pulling his friend out of the trash, and left in a flash.

Automatically, I shook my head when I thought about it.

The boys were just kids after all...
It was sad that at their age they already had to deal with all the gang shit and endangered their own lives.

As much as I hated NCT, the two friends didn't seem like bad people and secretly I wished that they would rather live out their childhood.

Exhausted and sweaty I threw myself onto my own bed and closed my eyes.
My boxing gloves and sports shoes were lying all over the room, while I was trying to slow my breathing down.

Besides the boxing club today, I had spent the rest of the day in the training room. Luckily for me, Donghyuck hadn't come back to school because of a mission that some DRGNS were on as well, leaving me with peace and silence.

Despite this, my thoughts at home were always drifting back to him, which unconsciously led me to hit the punching bag in front of me.

It was madly frustrated.

No matter how hard I tried to burn the image every single one of the gang members in my head, I always came back to Renjuns words.

"And you want to take care of that girl?"

Taking care of who? Me?

Don't make me laugh, I don't need anyone's help. I can take care of myself, thank you.

Although I was one hundred percent sure of it, I could not prevent my heart from taking a little jump at the thought.

I tried to convince myself that it was only caused by my inner anger and the fuelling hatred, but deep inside of me I knew that those emotions felt different.

Depressed about my present situation I groaned loudly, wrapping every bit of my frustration in it.
When I was younger, I had always found a certain interest in rather cold and intimidating boys, but I had assumed it would change over the years...

I couldn't let it happen again...

Laying there for a while and tried to put everything related to the gangs out of my mind before I prepared myself for my bed and finally went to sleep.

Although my mind forced itself to not think about the other two gangs, my subconscious gradually found its way to the surface as I was silently sleeping.

Before I knew it, the same flaming and painful dreams that caused my entire psyche to collapse over and over again came back.

Countless beads of sweat ran down my face as I panicked and desperately tried to gasp for air, with a racing heart beating heavily against my own chest.

My body felt as if it was burning from the inside out,slowly dissolving, until I finally opened my eyes and started screaming.
Not a second later I was overrun by the same raging anger that took every bit of self-control from my body.

I hated those dreams.
I hated that they kept showing me how pathetic I really was- a weak and helpless butterfly whose wings had been ripped out long ago.

So that's it for today✊🏼Hope you liked the two chapters although they were probably a bit long

Hope you liked the two chapters although they were probably a bit long

Have a nice day😊💚