Hoseok || Heart Attack

Start from the beginning

He was ready for anything.

He was ready. He walked up to his Hyung, smiling nervously realizing he had no idea what he was going to say. Jin looked down at him, frowning at the sight of him. He was only trying to help. Hoseok was now frowning, but spoke up anyway.

"Listen Hyung, I'm really sorry for shouting at you, I-I was just fustrated and scared. I'm really sorry."

"Aw, Hopey I forgive you, and I'm sorry for annoying you. I was worried as well, I just want the old healthy Hobi back." Hoseok embraced the singer in a hug, making them both feel content and safe. Happy and healthy.

~~

They had a day off today, which in reality disappointed Hoseok. He was feeling so good, and the one day he feels like this he has nothing to use it for.

At least for half the day..

12:09 pm

Hoseok was going down hill, he felt worse than ever. His chest hurt so bad, it was so tight on the left side. He felt like no blood was getting to his heart, everything hurt so bad. Breathing was a chore. He needed to get near someone before something bad happened when he was alone.

He gripped the night stand, and stood up, shakily. He grabbed every piece of nearby furniture making his way out to the living room of their dorms. The members greeted him before even looking to see the poor boy gripping his chest and the wall for dear life. The first one to look over was Namjoon, who immediately ran to help the boy.

"Is it your chest again Hyung?" The second maknae asked. The rapper only nodded, saving his energy to get to the couch.

His pain was in the center of his chest, unlike earlier. It was so tight and so uncomfortable and painful, he just wanted to pass out. For this to be over.

He was almost to the couch. So close. He just couldn't any further. He collapsed into Namjoon's arms. His knees gave out, and his feet just weren't working.

~~

Namjoon shreiked and layed the boy on the floor. He looked lifeless,

"Call 911! He's having a heart attack!" The youngest rapper shouted out desperate for someone to follow his orders. Thankfully Jungkook did, he left the sight of his Hyung in such a state.

His skin was pale, and he lied there motionless. Everyone was either running around the room panicked or crying. Jungkook practically begging the ambulance to drive faster. Yoongi was right beside Namjoon checking for a pulse in the boy. Yoongi picked up Hoseok, sitting him up against the nearest wall. Within 7 minutes the pain subsided a little, or it appeared to and the ambulance arrived.

Jin was speaking to the EMT's about what happened before the attack, and his previous symptoms. They immediately inject Aspirin and Nitroglycerine, hoping to reduce any clotting in his blood. He calms, and only complains about his chest every couple minutes or so.

They get him inside the ambulance, since this is his first heart attack they need to make a diagnosis as soon as possible. Jin gets in the ambulance with him, as well as Taehyung. The ride to the hospital is smooth, he grasps his chest every couple minutes. Scaring both Jin and Taehyung, but the EMT's aren't phased by this.

They inject one last dose of Tenecteplase, before finally arriving at the hospital, getting him set up on monitors, pain and anti clot medications.

Maybe it wasn't just nothing..

Hoseok was awake for the whole thing, all he could feel was pain in his chest and it wasn't pleasent. The pain subsided, but the less pain, the more dizzy and out of it he felt. He eventually found himself sleeping, painless and happy.

~~

"Family of Jung Hoseok?"

"That's us guys." Jimin says being the only one with energy to talk. None of them are smiling, thinking of the possible worst.

"He is okay. We found the cause of this sudden heart attack, he had a clot in his left ventricle. It causes a servere heart attack, but thankfully he is alive and doing well. He is sleeping currently, so please keep that in mind, he needs his rest." The kind nurse says, only a little taller than Jimin.

"Thank you so much." Yoongi says sounding relieved, but in reality. He is still stressed. Yes, the dancer is alive, but he still isn't healthy. "What room is he in?" Namjoon finally gains the courage to speak up.

"Oh yes, room J 56. Take the elevator to floor 3 and it should be the 6th door on your left."

They bow, thanking the nurse. Jungkook hiding behind Yoongi the whole time. (He's scared of girls uwu) They make their way to the elevator, Jimin practically on his knees begging to press the button. They are adults, but they are still kids at heart.

~~

They get to his room, Taehyung and Jin were asleep on sperate chairs, Hoseok sleep in his bed. He looks horrible, he is less pale than before, but he still hasn't returned to normal color. He is hooked up to different machines, including a heart monitor to insure he is safe. He will be here for a while, but they know Hoseok can over come anything.

Taking it in, they all go and find there own separate spots in the room to finally take a rest. They are surprised Tae and Jin didn't take the open couch right beside the rappers feet. All except Yoongi, he goes up to his oldest dongseang (I hope I spelled that right) and kneels down beside him. The other members are sleep, too tired to notice the interaction. The grabs the youngers hand, kissing it softly. Rubbing it with his thumb, ever so softly.

"Make a full recovery for me okay Hopey?" No response other than his eyes slowly fluttering open at the sound of his Hyung's voice and touch.

"I will.. Don't worry."

~~

I love this one, I'm quite proud of it. Listening to your playlist while writing is not a good idea, you make so many more mistakes. Lol. But I read through it fixing the ones I saw, so there shouldn't be that many.

<3 ILY <3

Don't be rude, say it back..

~Namjoon requests closed~

~Jimin Requests Open~