Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣

Start from the beginning

During these times, Jimin rewatched his dance practice video so many times that now he can do it in his sleep too..he decided to do the final practice from college in the afternoon..

He woke up early in the morning to settle his works fast so that he can leave for college early..

" You'll reach there before my performance right Jungkook?" Jimin asked seriously to his husband who was having breakfast now.

" Hmm of course I won't miss it for anything.." he said taking the last sip of his orange juice.. Jungkook was took leave for four days , but today he has an important meeting which he can't avoid. But he promised Jimin that he'll make it before evening..

" Baby don't work too hard ok? For once dance like normal people dance, you are taking it to another level.. I was shocked to watch your practice video, how many lifts and stunts.. i was all ready to stop you from this silly dance fest.." Jungkook said making Jimin pout and look down..

" See.. because of this face I couldn't say no to you.. but this is last huh.. after this I'll check your health then I'll decide whether you can continue or not.." he strictly warned Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkook,

" What were you before? A military officer? Always giving orders and warnings.. sometimes I feel like marrying you was a mistake.. Ugh!! Single life was better " Jimin said dramatically and sighed. Even though Jimin was joking Jungkook didn't like it, he instantly grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him close..

" Don't you dare say that again Jimin.. you know I don't like that" Jungkook said in an anger tone looking straight into the younger's eyes which made Jimin to gulp. But suddenly,

" Ok daddy.." Jimin said and kissed Jungkook on his cheeks making the whole atmosphere change. Jungkook facepalmed by Jimin's response.. lately it became Jimin's habit, to change any serious conversation funny by saying something like this.. Jungkook can't resist the younger's cuteness.

" What.. Jiminie.. you never call me that when we are in the bed or when I want you to call me, but you casually call me other times.. are you making fun of that " Jungkook asked but Jimin didn't replied instead he started laughing..

" What?" Jungkook asked annoyed. Jimin shook his head before mouthing 'daddy' and continued his laugh.

" Ugh.. this boy.. you are not only physically but mentally weak too.." Jungkook stood up to leave..

" But you like it.." Jimin commented following the older..

" Yeah yeah.."

Jungkook said and opened the door but before stepping out he hugged Jimin ,

" All the best for your performance baby.. do well.. I'll be watching you sweetheart" he said and kissed on Jimin's forehead, who tiptoed and kissed on Jungkook's lips

" Thank you love.." he said..

Jungkook walked towards his car which was parked in front of the house,

" I love you daddy" Jimin screamed giggling..

" I love you too baby boy" Jungkook replied happily before getting in car..

🌸🌸🌸

After an hour Jimin was almost ready to leave, he was waiting for Rose to pick him.. Jungkook strictly said Jimin that he should be with Rose or Hanbin all the time. He was in his bedroom when the calling bell rang. Jimin opened the door thinking its Rose, but it was Sophia Standing with a bouquet in her hand..

" Hey Jimin.."

" Sophia.. hi.." he said with a surprised face.. he wasn't expecting her at that time.

" I wanted to wish you good luck.." she said with a smile.

" O..kay.. come inside.." he welcomed her..

" Here " she gave him the white tulip bouquet..

" Thank you so much Sophia.. but you shouldn't have, seriously.. it's just a college fest nothing big.. but anyways thanks.." he said but felt it was unnecessary for her to make it big..

" Jungkook was telling the other day that you weree working hard for this, so I thought.." she reasoned.

" Oh.. please take a seat.. I'll get you something to drink.." he said politely before walking to the kitchen.. he kept the flowers in the table.

" Uh.. Jimin if you don't mind can I have your charger please.. my phone is dead, I have some important calls to make.. it's kind of urgent" she said showing her phone from the living room.

" Sure.. it's in my bedroom, wait I'll get it for you.." he said

" It's ok I can get it.. you don't have to climb all the steps, don't strain you have a performance later.." she said and Jimin half nodded. He found it wierd for her to behave that way but let it go..

Minutes later she came back without charger in hurry, Jimin was putting the flowers in the wase.

" Didn't get charger? " He asked confused

" No.. actually I just now remembered I have a power bank in my car.. so.."
She smiled nervously, but Jimin didn't find it suspicious so he returned the smile. Then he got Rose's text saying she's almost reached.

Ten minutes after Sophia left, Rose came to pick Jimin.. without wasting time he locked the room and left.

🌸🌸🌸

It was 7 when Jungkook reached at Jimin's college with Hoesok. Taehyung and Yoongi just reached before them..

Jungkook called Jimin but he didn't attend, thinking that he'll be busy they planned to go straight to the auditorium..
The college auditorium was full when they reached,

" Hyung.."

It was Hanbin who came to them and escorted them to the reserved seats..

" All are waiting for Jimin's performance, it's the last one.." Hanbin informed them..
All excitedly waited for Jimin's turn..
Suddenly the announcement came,

" Now the most awaited and last performance by none other than Jeon Jimin.."

And the music slowly started..

🌸🌸🌸

Thoughts??

Please don't kill the author 🏃🏃

Keep reading..

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸