Part 3

I came home incredibly turned on. My jeans were so tight it even hurt. I ran into my bedroom and undressed as fast as I could and sank into my bed. My member touched my stomach with such solidification that it seemed that there was a hyman.

I grabbed my cock with my hands and started pumping it at a fast pace. I started thinking about her, how sexy she looked in that bikini of hers, and how best she would look without it.

"Oh fuck Grace-" I groaned when I imagined her plump lips around my cock, her head bobbing up and down rapidly, choking at the depth.

My hand went faster and faster as I could watch her bounce against my lap, sliding my cock into her wet pussy, ready for me. Her breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust and her lips slightly with her eyes closed, moaning my name and begging me to fuck her harder and faster.

"Ohhhh! Grace! Fuck!" I fell into my orgasm, staining all the sheets with my hot milk. I breathed weakly with my chest rising and falling with difficulty. McCartney, you're sick.

Grace's POV:

So… did you enjoy seeing everyone again? ”My mother asked as she brought Dad and me a cup of coffee. I took a sip of the brown beverage, smearing foam on my upper lip.

"Yes! I missed you all so much!" I admitted, wiping my lip. My parents laughed.

"We miss you too" My mom smiled at me.

"So what, my little pig? I have a son-in-law from college?" Dad asked me, making me choke on coffee.

"What ?! No! Ew, no!" I responded disgusted at just thinking of a boyfriend.

I was never into dating. Well I'm lying, I used to be, until I had my first boyfriend at 16. He was a full-fledged asshole, while he was with me, he slept with everyone else. And then, he would get angry if I talked to other boy. Once, I caught him kissing a girl in an alley, and from that moment on, I didn't want to know more about boys.

"Hmm..." Dad gave a mocking smile, without believe my words. We were all afternoon talking about more private things that obviously we would not talk in front of our friends.

"And we were until 6 in the morning singing in the street completely drunk!" We laughed at my story that happened on Debbie's 18th birthday.

"How is Debbie doing? What is she studying?" Mom asked, serving more coffee in my cup.

"Politics. Which I think is great, she will be very cool. She is very good at giving opinions and expressing herself. She is also thinking of writing a book, but she doesn't know what about." I informed my parents.

My parents' faces looked interested.

"But she wanted to be an economics professor, didn't she?" My mother asked.

"Yes, and she would still like to be, but if she studies that, she would have to change universities, and she loves me too much to leave me." I dramatized my gestures. We all laugh.

"How about the boys? She already has a boyfriend? She should, she's a very pretty and charming girl." Dad asked, sounding quite nosy, but I didn't take it the wrong way.

"Well, she and I think the same thing: The best thing is to be alone." I laughed, even if it was true.

Debbie and I thought the same about most things, but what united us the most was what we did not have in common, so we could share ideas, feelings, points of view...

"Hey Grace, I just had a great idea, how about we invite Paul to dinner at home? He missed you so much this year." Dad came up with an idea that didn't seem bad at all, and I accepted.

"Uncle Paul? Yeah right! I missed him a lot too!"