Part 12

We entered the living room with a bag of popcorn and two Coke with a straw each. We chose seats at a medium distance from the screen to see well.

"I'm glad to be here with you Grace" Clyde whispered before starting to eat the popcorn. I looked back at him and smiled at him.

"Me too" I whispered.

The lights in the room went out and the film began to roll across the screen. The film was 'Staying Alive'. It was a musical.

The minutes began to pass and the movie was quite boring. I looked at Clyde and saw his bored face.

"Clyde, are you bored?" I whispered giggling.

"What? No, no. This is really fun." He lied eating his popcorn.

"Clyde, you hate musicals. Why did you bring me to see one?" I asked for.

"Um... I don't know, I thought if you were the daughter of one of the greatest musicians, you liked musicals." She whispered shyly looking down. I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth and hugged him.

"Clyde, you don't have to do something you don't like. It's okay." I encouraged him by looking into his dark eyes, now illuminated by the movie screen.

That feeling reappeared. The feeling of all those times when we were going to kiss but something always happened that prevented us.

His eyes looked to my lips and there they stayed. I did the same as we both got closer to each other. Our eyes were closing little by little until our lips finally touched gently.

His warm, full lips moved in sync with mine. His hand rested on my cheek as his tongue licked my lower lip to give me permission. I relented and his tongue began to work wonders with mine in perfect rhythm. We create a unique sound throughout the room. Sounds of love.

We parted ways and looked deeply into each other's eyes. We smiled shyly at each other.

"How was that?" He hesitated.

"Very good." I laughed shyly. He giggled and hugged me to be snuggled together while we watched the film.

"I like you Grace." He pleaded. I froze. Seriously, my teenage love was telling me what I liked? This can only happen in movies and books.

"R-Really?" I whispered excited but still not believing it.

"Yes! Do you want to go out with me?" He said.

"Shh!" A lady suddenly shut us up. We both laugh. We got up and left the room to go outside.

"Really?!" I jumped while grabbing his hands excitedly.

"Yes or no?" He laughed

"Yes, I'd love to!" I hugged him lifting off the ground. I gave him a short kiss before getting off.

"Do you want to come to my house?" He asked. Millions of thoughts passed through my head which made me gulp.

"I'm not saying it to do it, I'm just-" I cut him off by kissing him passionately.

"Let's go to your house" I said desperately.

Fuck mom, fuck dad and fuck Paul. Clyde it's all what I want.