Part 5 - Smut

One week later...

A week has passed since my incident with Grace. In all this week I tried to make some excuse not to see her, and she would not want to see me either, which I understood, I would not want to see myself after seeing the man you consider as your uncle masturbating in your bathroom. When she caught me and she came out of the bathroom, I couldn't bear so much embarrassment and I left Fiar Park with some excuse.

After a week, I decided to apologize to Grace. I didn't care if she was angry, upset or embarrassed, I needed to apologize to her.

I rang the bell and it took a few minutes for someone to open it, to my surprise, my beloved goddaughter opened the door. But not a second after seeing my face she slammed the door in my face.

I rang the bell again.

"Grace open up please, I just want to talk" I yelled at her from behind the door. There was a silence and she decided to open the door no more than five centimeters, with her precious eyes poking out.

"My parents are not here Paul, come back later." She told me

"I don't want to talk to your parents, I want to talk to you." I begged her to let me pass. She thought about it for a while, and finally agreed. She opened the door fully and let me pass. She was looking at the ground, unable to meet my eyes, I understood her, I couldn't either.

We both sat on the sofa in the living room. She was still staring at the ground, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

"Well, you might wonder why I did ... that last week." I started. She raised her eyebrows like she didn't care, but I continued explaining anyway.

"Well... First of all I'm sorry." I apologized. "And, well, I did it because... S-since you got back from college... I don't see you as the little freckled fifteen year old. Now I see you as a woman very..." I paused, thinking about my words. Grace finally looked at me, puzzled by what I was going to say.

"...Beautiful. And that hurts a man..." I finished. Grace's face was mostly calm. Her brow was simply furrowed, assimilating what I had just said.

"You mean you masturbated in my bathroom... Thinking of... me?" She asked with a shaky voice. I nodded shyly, now being the one unable to look her in the eye.

Suddenly Grace's soft hand cupped my cheek, forcing me to look at her. With his thumb she stroked it gently to make me feel more comfortable. Her face was getting closer to mine to the point that our lips touched.

She kissed me sweetly with her plump, soft lips. I kissed her back, holding his head by the nape of his neck, thus deepening our contact. She sat on my lap as our kisses intensified even more. My hands were on her hips, roaming the side of her body. Grace began to grind her hips against mine, making me moan softly.

"Oh... Grace..." I moaned feeling my erection getting bigger and bigger.

"Oh Uncle Paul... Fuck me." She whispered moaning in my ear.