Part 13

Clyde and I arrived at his house, kissing against the door passionately.

"Hey, my parents are sleeping, so we'll have to be quiet." He warned me by opening the door and pulling me into the house by the arm. We walked to his bedroom and when we entered, we fell onto the bed, him on top of me.

Clyde attacked my neck, kissing it and sucking it wetly, making me make slight sounds through my mouth.

"Get undressed, Cutie" He told me while he undressed himself. I listened to him and discarded my clothes until we were both fully exposed, skin to skin.

He grabbed the member, quite long by the way, and slid it into my wet vaginal folds, releasing a shaky gasp.

"Please move... Ah..." I groaned, asking for more. Clyde relented and moved his hips at accelerating speed, making the bed creak.

"Oh yes Grace, you feel so good- ah!" He grabbed my hands and placed them on top of my head, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Oh god... Oh god fuck!" Clyde groaned, accelerating his thrusts. I closed my eyes for the immense pleasure I received. I groaned carefully so her parents wouldn't hear me.

"God! Please don't stop..." I begged, raising my head and frowning.

"Do you want me to go faster?" He asked, but before I answered, his speed had multiplied.

"Oh fuck Paul! Fuck me!" I moaned for no reason. I didn't realize what
I said until seconds later, when Clyde had stopped.

"Paul?" He said quite annoyed. He came out of me and covered his penis, as if I had not seen him.

"Hey Clyde, I-" I tried to explain, but this mistake was impossible to explain.

"Who the fuck is Paul? You have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"What? No, just, I accidentally said it..." It was actually that, but why the fuck did I moan his name? Fucking Paul.

"Hey Grace..." He said in disgust. "...You'd better go."

I nodded, considering the seriousness of the situation. I began to dress reluctantly.

"If you want me to explain it to you, call me." I said as I quietly left the room.

Damn Paul, I'm going to talk to him right now.

I walked over to Paul's house, freezing to death from the temperature. Right now, I wanted to cry, laugh, and scream to vent.

I knocked on Paul's door and waited for someone to open it for me. Suddenly, a forty-year-old Paul appeared in blue plaid pajamas and slippers. Her gray hair was slightly tousled, which I found very sexy. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Oh hello Little Freckled, come in." He invited me. Between.

"Hey Paul-" I started, but he cut me off by kissing me on the lips. I lost myself in his kiss and unconsciously closed my eyes, but pulled away when I saw that I was falling into his trap.

"No, Paul. Look, today I went to the house of Clyde, an old friend." I explained. "Well, we started having sex and I accidentally moaned your name." Paul's face brightened to hear me.

"Hmm, so you prefer me to him." He said, trying again to kiss me, but I pushed him away.

"No Paul, he got mad and kicked me out of his house." I told.

"And what am I supposed to do?" He asked me shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know Uncle Paul!" I turned around with my head in my hands, trying to think of a solution, but it was incredibly difficult, especially when Paul hugged me from behind.

"Paul what-?" I said but he cut me off.

"Sh, sh, shh... Tell me Little Freckled, didn't that Clyde make you cum?" He told me, his hands roaming my body.

His voice began to heat something inside me, and wet my panties.

I gulped. "No...".

Suddenly, his hand slipped inside my pants and panties and began to rub my clit in circles.

"Well let me make you cum."