Part 2

"Grace! My Love!" My mother greeted me, opening her arms to give me a big hug. I gave it back.

"How have you grown in a year darling! You look gorgeous." She told me, kissing my forehead.

"Come on, everyone is waiting." My father told me, as he grabbed me by my shoulder and we entered the house to go to the back garden. The house was much bigger than I remembered, however, nothing had changed, the decoration was the same.

When we arrived, everyone began to greet me enthusiastically. Cynthia gave me two kisses on the cheek and looked me up and down holding my hands.

"My God Grace. You are such a woman!" I blushed.

"A beautiful woman from what I see." A voice behind me sounded. I would recognize that way of speaking anywhere.

"Zak?" I turned around, to see Zak and Julian standing with two bottles of beer in their hands. I ran over to them and we had a group hug.

"I've missed you too, you stupid headeggs"

Then I greeted Ringo with two kisses on the cheek and a hug. And finally, I greeted Paul in the same way.

"H-Hi Little Freckled" He greeted me. For as long as I can remember, Paul called me that, which I loved.

Paul's POV:

Was it really her? Was she the baby I once called Little Freckled? Her body... She had changed... She was no longer the girl who had gone to college. She was quite a woman. A beautiful woman...

She sat right in front of me. He could see her features colliding with the sun, illuminating her face.

It was clearly the doing of George and Nicole. She had George's dark hair with light waves. The shape of her face was his too, it was narrow and bold. And her nose was his too. On the other hand, From Nicole, she had her oceanic eyes, which stood out with the pale skin inherited from her mother. Her full lips, her body, her breasts- McCartney! What are you saying?! She is the daughter of your best friends! It could be your daughter... B-But... She's not.

"So... Grace, what are you studying?" Ringo asked pulling me out of my Grace study.

She drank from her glass with ... juice? And answered. "Well, I'm studying cinematographic photography directionm"

There was a silence at the table at the answer. Ringo, Cynthia and I looked at each other in shock. But George and Nicole were smiling proudly.

"Wow ... T-that's interesting, and what's the last thing you guys studied?" Julian asked across the table.

"What we did in the last semester was basically take photos of different planes of landscapes, sometimes objects... you know?"

The conversation we had this afternoon was Grace, Grace, Grace and Grace. She was the point today, and I think for me, today, tomorrow and forever. This girl had become beautiful in just one year. It reminded me so much of Nicole that I think I started to feel the same way I felt towards my friend.

"Well, did ye all brought the swimsuits?" Nicole asked getting up. We all nodded.

Wait... I was going to see Grace... in a swimsuit? I am not ready for this.

We all changed into our swimsuits and then jumped in the pool, except me. I stayed wetting my feet on the curb.

I looked back out of sheer inertia and saw Grace emerging from the small outdoor bathroom in a garnet color bikini. This can't be good. Suddenly I felt my swimsuits tightening, which left me no choice and I got into the water so that my bulge was not noticeable.

This was not going to be easy.