Part 14 - Smut

Paul pressed me against the door and kissed me savagely. His tongue went up, down, to the right, to the left, rotated... It was a kissing machine. My breathing began to get more intense, my lips followed Paul's and we kissed lustfully against the door. Paul lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his hips so I could feel his growing bulge in his pajama bottoms.

Paul quickly undressed me, and he just pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time, so his little member was released upright. He rubbed his cock against my lips as he looked into my eyes to tease me. I was hungry to feel him inside me and cum with pleasure.

Paul's hard cock slid inside me making my mouth go like an 'o' and lean my head against the door.

"Oh yeah Uncle Paul..." I moaned as Paul moved slowly, but deep inside me.

"God, I get really hot when you call me that." He growled closing his eyes and resting a hand on the door to steady himself as he thrust inside me.

The door creaked as Paul moved faster and faster.

"Oh fuck yeah Uncle Paul... Right there!" I felt like the tip of his cock touched my sweet spot in the north of my vagina.

Paul, with his hand resting on the door, grabbed a breast of mine and brought it to his mouth, to suck on my erect and hard nipple.

"So delicious my Little Freckled." He said massaging me.

"Do you like this? Let me fuck you like this, so hard and so fast." He whispered, accelerating his thrusts into me, making them deeper and stronger.

His cock was completely inside me. There was no inch outside.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK PAUL!" I groaned loudly when I felt my maximum height, but Paul stopped.

"Wait Little, turn around" He said, releasing me to the ground. I ignored him and turned around, facing the door and lifting my butt.

"Fuck..." Paul muttered. He was probably looking at my ass, as I felt him spank me hard, and then buried himself again and regaining his hard, fast speed.

"Come on, cum now." He demanded of me. I obeyed him and let my orgasm wash over me, moaning, leaning my face against the wood of the door.

"Shit! Grace! Ahh...!" Paul groaned loudly, stopping his movements in his tracks. He moaned so erotically as he filled my ass with his hot cum.

To annoy him, I shook my ass so I could empty it completely as well. Paul giggled fused with a groan. Shortly after we got dressed again.

"So, what are we going to do?" He told me. Suddenly, he brushed a lock of hair across my face.

"Um... I dunno. What do you think we should do?" I asked innocently but with a post-orgasmic look

"Hm... I have several ideas, Little Freckled..." Then he kissed me on the lips and squeezed my ass. I laughed against his lips and pulled away.

"Hey Uncle Paul, I should go home." I said, opening the door to Paul's apartment.

"I carry you?" He kindly offered, but I declined.

"No, it's okay, I'll call a taxi." Said.

Paul and I said goodbye and I started going to the taxi rank to grab one.

Is it serious that I just went to Paul's house to have a shag? Isn't that hypocritical? I felt bad for a moment thinking that I was using Paul as a sex toy.

I hate myself.