Grace (( writer ))

Heyy guys! I'm Grace, nice to meet y'all!

Before I begin, I'd like to share a few lines that I personally love so much!

To everyone who hit their limit
Even when you think you're finished
Keep on fighting, out of the dark, into the light
Hope is rising, never give in, never give up
Because IT'S NOT OVER YET ! 

Those lines are from the song, It's Not Over Yet by for King & Country and I love it so much because it keeps me going, especially when I need it!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A few facts about me :

✧ I'm a college senior, pursuing a degree in electronics engineering.

✧ I'm a proud Christian. I was born into a Christian family, was lost and saved by grace in my early teenage years. I now wish to serve the Lord in all that I do.

✧ I LOVE WRITING! I discovered a passion for writing when I was 11 and have been a writer for our school yearbook ever since I was 14. Even though I pursue a career in engineering, I hope to continue writing till I am able to.

✧ I love listening to music! Though I mainly listen to worship music, I also listen to other artists as well. My favourite artists include for King & Country, Elevation Worship, Chris Tomlin, Matthew West, Michael W Smith, Danny Gokey, Lauren Daigle, Moriah Peters, Casting Crowns, Hillsong and so many more! Outside of worship music, I listen to Cimorelli, Rachel Platten, Alessia Cara, Taylor Swift, Anthem Lights and many more. I probably listen to music about 16 hours a day (( except when I'm in class XD )) Don't ask me for a favourite song, I possibly cannot choose one :D

✧ I'm an introvert irl, kinda shy and reserved. But here, I love talking to people! Guess that makes me an ambivert then :)

✧ I play the violin and the piano. I also love to sing and have sung in a few occasions like weddings and family reunions.

✧ Books are my life! I read a lot, like, A LOT! My favourite books include the Divergent quadrilogy, the Hunger Games trilogy, the Maze Runner series, the Red Queen series, the Selection series, the Shadowhunter chronicles, anything by Agatha Christie, anything from the Potterverse and Riordanverse... I'll just stop. Else, I'll keep going all day :D

✧ I love makinng aesthetics! Aren't they really amazing??

On to a serious matter, I was a victim of social anxiety. Making friends was always a tough spot for me. I was super insecure and afraid of the possibilties that I was facing. This trait of mine became worse, I used to feel a lot lonely and I slipped into depression. There was a time that I even contemplated giving up. But that was when God came into my life. That's when I understood that although times are tough, they will come to an end. Storms don't last forever, do they?? And when they do end, everything will be good.

I still battle insecurities, social anxieties and loneliness. But now I know. It's just a bad day, not a bad life. That's a reason why I wanted to join the SGC. I wanted to let you know that yes, it's hard, but you can get through this. The battles you fight are meant to make you stronger.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I would really like to thank SGC and the founder xbeautifulphrasesx for creating this account and for giving me the oppurtunity to be a part of the SGC. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

So, as you have guessed from the above, I LOVE TO TALK! If you ever want someone to talk to, or if you just need someone to listen, you can pm me in my personal account gracelikeaWave- and I'll get back to you asap.

Guys remember. You are more precious than rubies. You are smart, bold and beautiful just the way you are. Don't let the opinions of others pull you down.

Have a fantabulous day and remember to keep smiling! You deserve it! 

Love
~ grace

Love~ grace