Rosalina (Confidante)

Hey angels!
My nickname is Rosalina, I'm 15 years old and am in grade 10. You can call me Rosalina, Rosa, Rosie, or Lina; I don't mind! :)
Some of you already know me as Rose from my own account ( ASadHufflepuff ), but now that there's another girl called Rose in our community, I've decided to go with a different nickname so it doesn't get confusing. :)

I live in a family of five (including myself), with two older brothers, my mum, and my  dad. We also have a dog (he's a greyhound), and he's just recently turned 6.

I'm extremely passionate about music and my writing, and I long to be an author when I grow up, (although that will be my side job; my main one will be an English teacher.)
But that's not all I'm passionate about. I'm also really passionate about helping people! I'm very social (my dad calls me a social butterfly), and there's nothing I love more than seeing people happy and being able to brighten their day.

I know I'm only 15, so I understand if some of you may be a bit iffy about talking to me due to life experience, but I have been through my fair share of struggles too. I won't lie and say that I'll always understand how you feel or what you're going through, because I have no idea what you're all going through, and everyone reacts to situations differently. But I want you all to know that if any of you ever need someone to talk to about anything, I'll always be here for you. Each and every one of you are my beautiful angels. You are all so unique and special, and there is no one in the world who could ever be like you, or could ever replace you.

Please, don't try to change yourselves. You're all beautiful and perfect just the way you are.

I love you all. Believe in yourselves! ❤
🌹Rosalina🌹