🖤 Emmy Elektra (Confidante and Writer) 🖤

Hey! I'm Emmy Elektra. I'm @blooddeathandroses on Wattpad.

  I'd call myself emo but listen to a lot of other alternative music. I used to be  a Goth. I write a lot of fanfic.  I love horror. I'm into Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I'm a Pureblooded Slytherin.  My fave Harry Potter character is Draco Malfoy.  I'm an ambivert.  I play bass, piano, guitar, violin, sing and write songs. I'm crazy and really socially awkward, haha. Great combo. I love My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens etc

I struggle with anxiety, depression, self-confidence etc.  I used to be really suicidal. I used to actively skip meals but now I eat a lot more. Thanks to my family and friends, I have got better.  I also got a therapist. I've got to the point where I feel as if it would be a waste of my progress if I gave up. I really want to help anybody going through these issues as I really wouldn't wish any mental health issues on anybody. I want to help as many as people as I can, which is why I applied for admin in the August 2020 raffle.

I'm bisexual and have been out to my parents, siblings, one cousin and a few friends for almost a year (September/October/November time ahaha) If you have any questions about sexuality and/or gender identity, please dm me on my personal account. I am always willing to listen to you and answer any questions that you may have. I will be able to give you some advice based on my experiences and some resources that I found online that might be able to help you.

I have been vegetarian since the middle of August, 2019. I am planning to go vegan once I live home. I need to sort out my iron deficiency anemia first, though! I have an animal rights instagram page. I went vegetarian for the moral and ethical reasons but I also didn't really like meat before. I had phases of being vegetarian and pescatarian (vegetarian who eats fish and seafood) as a child. I hope to remain vegetarian/vegan for as long as I can. 

My SGC roles:  Girls guide book writer, The Strong Girls Club book writer, Strong girls club quotes book writer, Recipes with SGC writer, Girl talk book writer, You go girl book writer, School success with SGC writer, SGC stars book writer, SGC tag book writer, Senior confidante, Publicity admin

Stay safe and stay strong. 

All the best,

Emmy Elektra xx 🖤🖤