⭐️christelle⭐️(writer)

Hello sweethearts❤️❤️!!

My name is christelle

my nickname is Aurora, but I also like people to call me "nyota" it's in Swahili(African language)  which is my middle name, so nyota  means (star⭐️) in English of course.

I am Congolese🇨🇩

Actually living in south Africa🇿🇦

Birthday : 18 June, don't expect me to give my age but I'm 2... Just guess what's behind😉
Username on wattpad: queen_of_thought

I am a bad;
*dancer
*bad singer

I'm a good;
*Cooker
*Listener
*speaker, yeah, I can talk in presence of hundreds million persons without being ashamed or stressed😅
I'm avoiding to get angry cause when I get angry, I can even forget about my own name, that why I don't like to be so!!

I'm a kind person, a happy girl for life, I like to share this happiness. Even if I'm crying, I'll make sure that you don't join me to, so I'll make you laugh.

My goal in life: make everyone happy, tell them that they are very important in this world, give advice as much as I can, always considering others in first place and me in the last place.

Let me tell you something:

"Your happiness is my priority"

I don't have much to give but I can give you my time🕰️ to listen to you & a place in my heart❤️ to put you.

If there's something that I've learned in this world: it's to not judge anyone.
So I'm not gonna judge you if you come to me, no matter what, be sure of that!!😊

I'm not a write lover or a reade lover, I'm just that girl who has so many things going on in her her life & mind so she decided to take it out by writing, because going to one person to talk about will never help other people in her my situation so she decided to write it so that everyone will be able to know.

😂😂 I talk too much, that's for sure😂😂

I don't like cats or kittens, and to be honest,we don't like each other😅😅
Yeah because, one day I went to the shop, I saw a cat than I told that cat. "You cats are useless"(big mistake)
That cat chased me, like it's was a dog😂

But if I can be an animal, I'll be chameleon because I can adapt myself to every situation.

My favorite verse in the Bible is " Joshua 1:5 "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.

This verse it's for everyone, whatever your belief is, you have to know that nobody shall stand before you or bring you down.

When something bad happened: forgive yourself and forgive others, don't carry anger in your heart ,cause your heart must be a place to put those ones you love the most.

I'm really happy to be here in 🌸SGC🌸,I want to support others by helping them to overcome their fears.
Feel free to message me, I'll be there for you.

#GladeToBeHere
#HappyToMeetYou
#ForAlwaysSupportingYou

Love y'all❤️❤️

~⭐️ christelle⭐️~