Ari (Writer)

I would start this off with "My name is Ari", but all of my English teachers told me that I'm not supposed to. 

So now that this is officially NOT the first sentence, hey y'all, my name is Ari. I hope you are all having a wonderful day! 

I am a writer for SGC. 

 I don't really know what I'm doing in these pictures, but...

I'm probably being real stupid right now by putting these out here for the media to see, but my brain isn't really in the mood to function properly right now (don't judge)

Well, I am an Aries (APRIL BABY!!!). 

I have been writing, from stories to songs, for as long as I can remember. I was that kid who ran around the house with a tutu on top of her head screaming Disney songs at the top of her lungs. 

I started t-ball in like pre-school, I started playing softball in second grade and now I'm in love with the sport. I play all year round for three different teams and I'm lowkey obsessed with baseball too (and here's where the diehard Astros fans like me wipe the single tear off of their faces due to the World Series loss).

I am Asian and Caucasian. Filipino, German, Italian, Polish, and French-Canadian (well that's technically just French).

I am currently learning the German and Spanish languages, along with some Cebuano (a type of Filipino).

I have one sister who is two years younger than me, and I have a dog, a turtle, and a fish. We live a pretty relaxed life on the east coast, chilling. 

I tend to use the words, "yo", "ya", "literally", "whaddup", "lowkey", and "y'all" a lot, but I try to minimize it in my writing. 

When I grow I lowkey want to join the army, but I don't know, we'll see. I want to take on writing as a side job, writing while I pursue another fulltime career such as being an aerospace engineer, an astrophysicist, or maybe a nurse (?). I don't know, there's a wide range of possibilities.

I love helping people and giving advice and I'm kind of friends with everyone.

My favorite food is probably pasta, you gotta love the butter with that too. I don't like any other drink besides water, I've never had any kind of soda before, and sparkling water is nasty (I'm sorry to anyone who likes any of that dreadful liquid).

I'm five foot one. I'm not growing any taller (sad, I know). It's really weird though, I'm like average height for people in my grade in my school right now.

I am afraid of caterpillars, ladybugs, moths, failure, and being a disappointment.

I have blue grey eyes which tend to change colors a lot based on things like lighting, clothing I'm wearing, mood. Haha, I'm like a real life mood ring. 

I'm kind of a hopeless romantic, but people tend to perceive me as a hardcore and strong person I guess. 

I've been on seven cruises (it might be eight though).

I forgot the password to my other main Wattpad account, so now I'm locked out of it from my laptop, but I'm still signed in on my phone, so that's okay.

I play the french horn and the piano, I know how to play the clarinet and the guitar. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, I'M A PROUD PLAYER OF THE RECORDER!

I've dealt with a lot of things over the course of my life, but many people have it much worse than I do, and I applaud them for staying strong and I promise to do anything to help those people.

Okay, I kind of just wrote a whole bunch of random stuff, but yeah, I hope you enjoyed! See y'all later!

Note: Lol, the mention (@) thingy won't work, so if your comment gets a reply from a_real_disaster that's me.