Ruth ( writer) ❤

Hey guys

I'm Ruth Robert, a 19 year old Nigerian female, a Pisces queen.

I'm Christian.
My spirit animals are the lion and turtle.

My favourite colors are Black, White, Grey, Blue and Pink

I'm a lover of ice cream and pizza.

I'm a freshman at the university of Benin, studying French.

I'm from a polygamous home.

Why I am here: the last 18 years of my life has been rough, I got through the days by having a icy poker face, I always claim not to care even when I do. I was reclusive and I had a serious eating issues for years, truthfully I haven't still recovered from my eating issues. I battled with depression for years, I always wanted to cut myself and my depression finally overwhelmed me in the 2017, when I lost my dad, the only one who truly cared for me, left me, I felt betrayed and alone, I was always angry and that was when I started cutting myself, I attempted suicide a lot of times, I really wanted to die. The biggest blow was my mom's passing last year, though we weren't close, I hated myself cause u spent half my life hating her and I never got the chance to tell her I forgave her. I joined SGC cause of the so many amazing stories I read and self love messages, I want to let people know that they can pull through. God helped me a lot and I want to help in any way I can.

I want to help out in any way I can #girlpower