❤️ Nikki (writer & confidante) ❤️

hi everyone

I'm Nikki or better known here as @nightravenxx and @inkrays

some small facts about me 😂

age: 17 and an aquarius, any ♒ out there?

born in: Australia 🇦🇺 and I'm not exactly a pure Australian. I'm a Russian/Asian mix as  but I appear very Asian looking.

I get questions about vegemite and marmite, it's either you love it or you hate it a lot. There's no in between 😂😂😂

hobbies: writing, singing (in the shower and when no one's there) drawing and music. I love doing deep conversations too, there's a reason I took philosophy and I love to debate, a lot.

pet peeves: metal scratching against marble or screeching noises, it makes me feel strange and I hate it when someone chews with their mouth open 😂😂

why I'm here: right, some of you might be triggered by this so I'll just warn you beforehand.

I tried to kill myself before. And I'm always someone with genuinely no problems or trauma or anything and I was really happy with myself. Or maybe I thought my past didn't catch up with me in time. I was bullied, psychologically and socially. I was / still plus sized and my figure isn't lean. I'm a kilo or two overweight but I've been called fatass and ugly buttcheeks and a lot of things like you should eat less openly and blatantly. Everything hit me suddenly at one point in my life and I didn't do well for a very important exam.

I tried to end myself, and that's terrible. No one should have to go through that pain, that loneliness, no one should have to suffer and hence I joined not only to improve my writing but to empower, to change, to inspire. To be a change.

To love yourself because we're strong 💪 #flexyourtalents wait I meant #leavemshook

I'm a fan of memes so feel free to share with me, I'll gladly accept and share back memes too