Shaana (Writer)

Hey girls! I'm known as Shaana on Wattpad ( @MaeShaanaP ) and I'm mainly a writer for SCG (I'm also an occasional confidante) and this is my bio!!!

As you might've guessed from the cute GIF above, I'm what some call a "visible minority", so in other words, I'm colored, specifically dark-skinned. Past appearances, I'm a proud Christian and a musician (mainly a guitar player) since I simply love making music as do my entire family. I listen to all styles of music since every song has something magical in them and I don't want to miss out on any of it!

FANGIRL ALERT! If you like any of these fandoms, you are my favorite person in the world: Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard/ Trials of Apollo, Marvel, Red Velvet, EXO, My Hero Academia, etc.

 Other interesting stuff about me is that I was born and raised in Canada (my parents are Haitian), the name Shaana is actually one of my middle names and it means beautiful in Urdu, I'm perfectly bilingual in English and French, I do not like chocolate (dun-dun-duunnnn), but I do love Victorian and Russian history.

I first joined the Strong Girls Club to put my writing into better use, though I still enjoy creating my own stories on my profile. As a former mean girl, I have a deeper meaning of the word "hurt" and know how destructive other people's comments can be. That's why I vowed to only uplift others with my words and smiles. You can read some of my posts for this club mainly in the "Girl Talk" and "Girls Go Global" books.

Hope you all learned a little something about me!

- Shaana