Daniela (Writer)

Hi friends!

I'm Daniela and my Wattpad profile is daniela_bagnato. I recently joined SGC as one of their writers. I'm super excited to be creating content for other inspiring girls! 

Here's a bit about me!

1. I'm 14 

2. I'm Australian 

3. I love reading and writing!

4. I do not know what I would do with my life if music didn't exist. Seriously, I spend so much of my time listening to Spotify and just jamming out!

5. My favourite music artists are 5 Seconds of Summer, Bon Jovi, Why Don't We and I do enjoy a bit of One Direction and their solo stuff (specifically Harry's, Niall's and Louis').  My current favourite song is Fallin' by Why Don't We (but I think that will change in the coming weeks!). 

6. I'm a Virgo.

7. I'm of Italian decent and I can speak some of the language (not fluent yet!).

8. I am a student and I've been inspired by my teachers so much that I want to follow in their footsteps. So, my current dream profession is to be a teacher (specifically an English and History teacher).

9. My birthday is the 22nd of September (if anyone was wondering that is!) and I was born in 2006.

10. I wear glasses!

Why I decided to join SGC:

About 2 years ago, I joined an affiliate of SGC, The Strong Girls Army. Since then I have left but it inspired me to help other girls like myself feel confident and beautiful in their own way! 

I took last year off from writing this kind of content and just focused on my declining mental health and family issues, but when I saw the raffle for SGC admins around Christmas, I felt compelled to enter and shoot my shot (figuratively). I ended up winning a place and here we are!

I'm super excited to get deeper into this community and meet some other amazing girls! 

More about me:

I have quite a few solo works that can all be found on my profile. I'll admit, some of it is cringey, but I like keeping my earlier writing up because it shows how far I've come! 

I don't like sport. I mean I love swimming and watching swimming but I can't stand any other sport (other than lacrosse). I did co-captain my schools lacrosse team in 2019, and since then I haven't played because I didn't want to move to a club to play. 

Most people call me a nerd because I love school, learning, reading and writing, but I call myself unique. 

My favourite book series is the Percy Jackson series. My favourite book from that series is the last one (The Last Olympian). However, my favourite book is The Mark Of Athena from the Heroes of Olympus series. I also love Divergent (the book not the series), The Selection Series and Harry Potter. 

I will be writing in the Girl Talk, Girls Go Global and Fashion Magazine for SGC! 

I can't wait to get to know this community and provide content for everyone!

Ciao!