Chapter Thirty-Three

The next morning,

"Shownu Hyung, can you help me do grocery shopping for today? I have vocal practices today with Minhyuk Hyung and hyungwon Hyung."

"Ah-sure, I'm going out with Jooheony and Kyunie later evening. I'll help you buy it."

"Thank you, Hyung. You are such a lifesaver. Wait, Let me go and grab the list first.

Shownu nod and walk out from the kitchen and wait for kihyun in the living room. Wonho was there too. Watching any drama playing on the television. He is not in the mood of going to the gym.

"Ummm shownu Hyung, Can I come too? Um, I'm free today, so maybe going out with you guys will help me less bored, I guess?"

Wonho is stressing out. He knew that only he is the only one who didn't ask forgiveness to their maknae. He doesn't know when, how, and where should he start.

"Huh? Sure, You're not going to the gym today?"

"N-No Hyung. Just not in the mood I guess?"

"Hey, is there something bothering you? Care to share your problems with me?

Wonho sighed. He knew this I need to say sorry to Changkyun mission need to settle down as soon as possible.

"Umm, Hyung you know that I'm the only one that hasn't ask for forgiveness from kyunnie. I don't know how to start. We don't even hang out together. You guys keep pestering him all the time. I don't even get any chances to take him out with me".

"Yes, I know. So, that's why you want to follow us later right?"

Wonho nods agree with what Shownu saying.

"Fine, let's go together. I help you out."

"R-really H-Hyung? But how? you know that Heony will never leave kyunnie side. Also, I'm sure changkyun will feel awkward with me there."

"Hey, don't worry. I know how to handle it. Just prepare your apologies speech to changkyun properly okay."

"Fine. Thank you shownu Hyung. You're the best appa!"

"Aish! stop with the mushy cheesy word. I'm going to Kihyun. Aigoo, why is he taking so long to take the list?"

Inside Kihyun room

"Hyung I want Strawberry Ice-cream. And chocolate too. Ah! also the new sweet too"

"No. You eat too many sweets already Heoney. You know that eating these junk foods will definitely make you craving more and more if you keep buying and eating eat."

"B-but Kihyun Hyungg~"

"No, but Lee Jooheon. Stop with the pout. I'm still not letting you buy it."

"Hmph! Fine! I just ask shownu appa! What a stingy eomma!"

"What did you say? You! Come here! LEE JOOHEON COME HERE YAHHH!! COME HERE NOW!!!"

After saying that, Jooheon quickly stormed out of the room feeling angry and annoyed with his Kihyun Hyung. Shownu walked in passing sulky and annoyed Jooheon but didn't say anything. It is typical to see Jooheon being annoyed but not with Kihyun tho. Normally, it is with his Minhyuk Hyung.

"Hey, what's with the yelling?"

"Ah Hyung! Nothing. Here the list. Make sure you buy only on THE LIST. No more, no less okay.

"Alright. You're going now?"

"I'm going to woke Hyungwon first and Minhyuk must be sitting in front of the computer playing game. Btw Hyung, do you see changkyunnie?"

"Nope. Maybe he's sleeping with hyungwonnie?"

"Okay. I'll go and check it. Remember Hyung, buy only what on the list."

"Yeah, yeah I know."

Hey, I'm back with a new chapter. Just want to update you guys that this story is coming to an end soon. Thank you for reading and supporting my story. Thank you for leaving comments, encouraging words, pointing out my mistake. I am really thankful. I'm also sorry if I kinda neglecting this story. I just feeling insecure with my writing. Also, my english is so-so and I'm not good with words too. Okay then, gtg now I'm currently working on new chapter. Bye. See u again Loves ❤️

P/s: I just start using Twitter yesterday. Can you guys follow me there? hehe
Here my username @eunjimx (Its kihyunnie profile picture)