Chapter Thirteen

After changkyun was selected to be in MONSTA X he feel sorry towards gunhee and seokwon. They are now in the car going back to dorm.

"I can't believe that i can't debut." Gunhee say watching the road.

He know that words was straight for changkyun. His breath hitched when gunhee said that. He actually don't know wether he is happy or sad.

After they arrive at dorm. Gunhee and seokwon pack their things. Other members help gunhee and seokwon. Changkyun want to help but when he receive glaring from gunhee and seokwon he decided not to help them.

Changkyun sit uncomfortable on the couch watching gunhee and seokwon packing their belogings.

"I'm going bro. Congrats." Gunhee said to jooheon

Jooheon did not answer instead he hug his friend. No ! His bestfriend. They promise to debut together but it did not happen. Jooheon was so sad.

♦ CHANGKYUN POV ♦

Changkyun only look from living room when other members say goodbye to seokwon and gunhee.

He does not know what to do. He is afraid. He know all members hate him because he stole gunhee and seokwon place. He knew if he did not agree to come to no mercy maybe seokwon or gunhee will be debut in MONSTA X .

"What's going to happen now ? They don't like me. They hate me. I don't deserve to be here." All this tought playing in changkyun mind.

Changkyun can't take it anymore. He walk to the door and awkwardly say

"I'm going out for awhile." Changkyun literally run outside the door until he arrive and a park.

He goes out to park and stay at the park until he receive a phone call. To be exact an unknown phonecall.

Changkyun was going to ignore the call but when the unknown phone num keep calling him. He decided to answer.

"H-hello ?."

"Finally you pick up your phone. We was dying waiting for you to pick up." The unknown man said

"W-who are you ? What do you want from me ?" Changkyun said stuttering with his own word

"Ouh poor baby changkyun. Why are you stuttering? Are you afraid of us ? Don't be. We watch no mercy and you finally get to debut huh ? I knew it you bribe someone to get you debut right ? I will make sure that you will never get a peace in your live. You are not suppose to debut. Stealer."

Changkyun get up from the chair ."N-no i did not bribe anyone. N-no ! N-no." Changkyun said afraid. His panic attack has come again. This time he is seriously afraid. His hand is shacking. The phone drop to the floor. Changkyun is now sitting on the road. His hand closing his ear. "I did not bribe anyone." That was when changkyun crying. Crying his hearted out. He is so scared. Changkyun try to calm himself down.

It has been 3 hours changkyun sitting at the park.
He goes to public toilet. He take out a razor and start cutting his arm. Then he done cleaning the blood. After he do that he feel safe. He feel happy. He feel relieved.

Enjoy monbebe yeorobun. ✌✌