Chapter Five

After k.will hyung gone. All the trainee of no mercy look at changkyun with hate.

Changkyun is so afraid to make eye contact with other. All the time he only look at the table. He knew things like this gonna happen. His palm is sweating and he is trying to control his breathing. Changkyun can feel all eyes was on him. Like they are trying to eat him.

"You know that you came at the worst time right ?" Wonho said when he think that no one is gonna talk to changkyun.

Changkyun nod. Feeling guility. But he know, he must debut, no! He need to debut.

"We can't really welcome you right now because we losy minkyun yesterday. And to think you are going to replace him we can't suddenly being nice to you." Kihyun add.

Changkyun nod again and open his mouth to say something.

"Its okay. I understand."

"Let's go back to dorm." Suddenly shownu said. He know the situation is getting hard for them to breath.

They all go back to dorm.

■ DORM ■

"Changkyun is going to stay with all of you. Don't argue. Go and sleep now. Tomorrow we are going to start your schedule again." Said the manager that take care of no mercy trainees

"Yes hyung." They all say in unison.

Changkyun get out from the car slowly and follow behind the member. He know the member is not ready to accept him.

● INSIDE THE DORM ●

All the member already gather at the living room. But not changkyun he don't know what to do.

"Seokwon-ah go and tell changkyun to sit with us." Shownu said

Seokwon doesn't want to do it. So he pretend that he did not hear his hyung order.

Kihyun get up from living room and pass beside changkyun and said "go sit with others."

Altought kihyun dislike changkyun but deep in his heart he feel sad for changkyun. He know how much the latter and the other want to debut. But, that does not mean that he will accept changkyun.

Changkyun walk into the living room and sit awkwardly. But no one say anything to him. The member one by one going to their room leaving seokwon and changkyun.

"Here your bed." Seokwon said without looking at changkyun and his hand was pointing at the top of the bed.

"I am going to sleep." Seokwon said again. He don't want to talking to changkyun anymore.

Changkyun can only nod. He climb up to his bed and wait for other members to wash up. After all the members done wash up he slowly get down from the bed, so that he did not wake up seokwon.

Changkyun silently hoped that tomorrow is going to be a better day. He really hoped.

Guysssss. Have you watch i.m teaser for MONSTA X-RAY ???? OMG. CHANGKYUN IS SO FREAKING PERFECTTT. ♡♡♡♡♡♡

COMMENT AND VOTE . 😚😚😚