Chapter Twenty

Changkyun manage to run on the trackmill within 20 minutes with hyungwon.

"Haaaa, i'm tired. Maknae-ya lets stop for awhile and grab some water with me." Hyungwon said

"N-nae hyung."

They walk together ignoring wonho,minhyuk and shownu glaring.

Changkyun and hyungwon decided to get some water from a vending machine outside the gym.

"Here. Drink it." Hyungwon hand him a bottle of water.

"Thank you, hyung."

After 10 minutes silent, changkyun can't take it anymore. He feel awkward. Very awkward. He glances at hyungwon and see the elder was spacing out.

"Ummm. Hyung. C-can i go inside?" Changkyun ask but not look up at hyungwon face.

Hyungwon sigh.

"Why are you stuttering ? Are you really that afraid of me ?" Hyungwon ask.

Changkyun was shock. He don't know what to answer. His tounge is feeling numb.

Hyungwon can see that changkyun is startled by his question. He sigh again.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to forgive me now. I just want to saya sorry. I am sorry for being cold towards you." Hyungwon said feeling guilty.

Changkyun lift his head and look at hyungwon eyes. He never tought that hyungwon will going to apologize to him.

When hyungwon realize that changkyun did'nt saya anything. He get ready to stand up and go inside the gym back.

Changkyun grab hyungwon hand and make hyungwon sit back.

"Sorry h-hyung. I forgive you. I understand. It's okay hyung. Really. I don't mind you being cold to me. It's my fault."

Hyungwon raised his eyebrows.

"Stop saying sorry . It is not your fault. Its my- i mean its our fault. We suppose to treat you like a maknae. But actually we are being like a shit towards you." Hyungwon can feel his eyes is wet. He is going to cry.

"Don't cry hyung. I forgive you already. L-let's go in. Maybe the members is waiting for us. And here is so cold. I don't want to be sick." Changkyun didn't realize that he is pouting towards hyungwon.

Hyungwon smiled widely towards changkyun and pulling changkyun from his seat .

"Thank you maknae-ya. Let's go in."

Changkyun and hyungwon goes back into the gym and start doing their exercise.

After 3 hour in the gym, they decided to goes back to the dorm because kihyun voluntered to cook for them.

😅 sorry for the short update