Chapter Twenty Six

♠ BACK AT THE DORM ♠

Changkyun is still sleeping. While minhyuk is already up sitting on his bed while thinking about how to open up with maknae.

After about 30 minutes, changkyun wake up from his sleep. Feeling cold.

"H-hyung, i'm cold. Its cold." Changkyun said. Eyes still closed.

From the room, minhyuk can hear changkyun calling. He hurriedly walk towards to living room to check out the maknae.

"Cold ? You are feeling cold?" Minhyuk said.

Changkyun nod. Minhyuk quickly run to his shared room and bring out more blanket for changkyun. Then he quickly wrap all the blanket around changkyun. With hope changkyun will feel warm.

After a few moments,

"H-hyung. I'm feeling hot." Removing all the blanket from around his body.

Without waiting, minhyuk hurriedly helping changkyun release himself from the blanket.

"Weird." Minhyuk thought.

"OMG!!! Don't tell me he is sick. Did he get a fever? " Minhyuk then quickly climbed up the bed (where changkyun is sleeping) and put his palm into changkyun forehead.

Minhyuk gasped.

"ottokhae ?! What should i do? Kihyun is not here. What should i do? Think minhyuk think." Minhyuk said to himself.

"Okay, first lets calm yourself minhyuk."

Then minhyuk technically start running through the bathroom, taking some wet cloth and put it on changkyun forehead.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Changkyun woke up from minhyuk voice. Minhyuk didn't realize that changkyun already wake up tho. Changkyun get down from his bed and make way to the kitchen.

"H-hyung?"

Minhyuk turn around and walk towards the maknae. Half glaring.

Changkyun shuddered.

One step minhyuk walk forward

One step changkyun step back.

When minhyuk noticed that the maknae is scare of him, minhyuk hurriedly run and hug the maknae.

Making changkyun surprised and at the same time, afraid that minhyuk will do something towards him.

After a few minutes of hugging, changkyun hear minhyuk sobbing. At that time changkyun was shocked. He didn't know what to do. Slowly he put his hand towards minhyuk back and slowly make a small circle. Trying to comforting minhyuk.

"Are you okay hyung?" Changkyun ask after he realize that minhyuk already stop sobbing.

Minhyuk nod. But still hugging changkyun.

When changkyun want to realease himself from minhyuk, minhyuk hug changkyun back.

Minhyuk take a deep breath and start talking.

"I am sorry. Sorry for everything. Sorry for yelling at you, scolding you about a stupid reason. I am really sorry maknae ya. I-i-"

"I-its okay hyung. I am not mad at you."

Minhyuk then slowly loosen himself from changkyun.

"Did you forgive me? I know i am not a good hyung for you. But i will change my attitude. I promise." Minhyuk said. Sound pleading.

Changkyun smile lightly and nod.

"I'll forgive you hyung."

"Thank you changkyunnie."

"Ummmm hyung. Did you know where the others ?"

"Ouh ! Yeah, i forget to tell you. Kihyun bring all the members out so that you and me can spent a day together."

Changkyun then look at minhyuk weirdly.

"Why ?"

"Nothing hyung."

"Okayy then. Come and sit here. I'm going to cook something for you."

"Hyung can cook?"

"O-of course. Don't look down at my cooking skill okayy. It's not like that hamster (kihyun) is the only one can cook. I can too okay."

"Okay hyung. Ummm. Hyung can i sleep for awhile ? My head is a little bit dizzy."

Minhyuk turned his head and walk towards changkyun. He put his palm at changkyun forehead and nod.

"Go and take some rest. After i finish cooking i will wake you up okayy."

"Okay hyung. Just remember, don't forget to turned off the stove after you done cooking."

Minhyuk then glare playfully at the maknae and nod.