I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last

Start from the beginning

Issei: "Okay we're off to distribute flyers. Let's go Asia, Y/N."

Woz: "I don't think you should be doing these mundane tasks Waga Maou." Y/N puts the bag over his shoulder.

Y/N: "It's fine Woz I agreed to it." Woz sighs.

Rias: "Hold on." Y/N, Asia, and Issei look at Rias.

Rias: "You two this will be your last week distributing flyers and Y/N this will be your first and last time I'm sure Woz is happy to hear that."

Issei: "Why?"

Rias: "I told you earlier didn't I? I'm having you do this as one part of your training but flyer distribution is usually the job of a familiar."

Issei: "You mean Y/N is lucky to graduated from flyer distribution so soon!?" Issei angrily points at Y/N.

Y/N: "Probably because I can fight unlike you."

Issei: "What was that!?" Issei gets face to face with Y/N.

Y/N: "I'm not lying. I'm surprised someone like you wants to be king." Y/N makes a smug look angering Issei.

Issei: "Listen here pretty boy! I'm gonna get so strong your gonna be begging for me to teach you how to get that strong."

Rias: "Now now you two, you should be excited we're going to get you three your own familiar."
Rias holds her hand up, in the palm of her hand a puff of smoke happens as a little bat appears.

Y/N: "Woah that's awesome!" Y/N walks up to the little bat.

Y/N: "Hi there."

Woz: "Interesting creature."

Rias: "This is my familiar. Issei you're already met her before haven't you?"

Y/N: "How did Issei met this cute little thing?" Y/N head pats the little bat. Another puff of smoke appears as the little bat turns into a brown haired women. Y/N is still head patting the bat when it transform.

Y/N: "Ah!" Y/N quickly steps back from her backing into Woz and Rias to giggles at this

Rias: "Shes not gonna bite Y/N."

Y/N: "I know! I was just surprised it transformed into a human." Woz moves Y/N out of the way and examines the women.

Woz: "Very interesting."

Issei: "Then that girl who gave me the flyer was..." The girl transforms back into a bat and disappears in a puff of smoke. Woz thinks to himself after seeing that.

Akeno: "This one is mine." A yellow magic square appears on the floor as it shines green a little green horn monster appears out of it.

Issei: "An imp?" Y/N walks up to the Imp as it stretches its hand out. Y/N kneels down to it.