Endless (Chapter Fifteen)

“Sam?? Honey?? wake-up it’s morning” a familiar voice woke me up, it was my mom. I shrug in front of her and get up on the bed and hug her tightly!!”             
“Oh!! mom I’m so sorry I promise I will never do that again! mom I miss you so much!! mom forgive me” begging her to forgive, hugging her so tightly, not letting her go in my arms, crying in her shoulders like before, when she caressed me into her arms, like cradling me like a baby that I once was.                          

“Honey it’s alright!! everything is back now, you don’t have to ask forgiveness, it’s alright, you’re right here now. With us, we are here for you honey, don’t cry now wipe those tears away Sam, you are awake now okay, no dreams of yours again” while she tried to comfort me, I was deeply crying in her shoulders, I was relief from the fact that I am not lost, that I was with the person whom I love mostly, but I am also deeply injured and hurt that I have just waved goodbye to the person that cared and love me the most, which I love the most, he is everything to me. The everything of mine was lost, I let go of those things now, though it’s still there in my heart I could not just forget them that easily, no one could ever forget such people, that treated you like a precious delicate flower that is so fragile in a way that they could ever protect me with their lives, I have missed them so much, because I was getting used of the system that I woke up every morning seeing the wonderful and delighted face of Ele knocking in my door every morning and Nich’s face while he slept with me during the night, I was getting used of the wonder sun rays that touched my face every morning, birds chirping from the tree behind my window, and my comfort zone which is my best friend, the Big Old Oak tree those wonderful memories had faded into my world just like that, in their world I never exist anymore, I was just a student in that school who seemed to drop by and say goodbye to them, I am once a student of that peculiar school that I could definitely be proud of. I was glad that once in my life I had to be experienced treating like royalty, I was glad and felt lucky that once in my life some people had pass by and put a mark in my heart a sign that they have came in and touched every single nerve cell in my body, that they existed in my life, I was glad that I had this people that is so caring to me, even not for forever but still, I’m glad I had them even just in a while, I never get to say thank you to those other people who understands and care about me, I never said I love you to my friends, I never gave Lassy a chance, and I never completely showed Nich how much I love him deeply, my business in that world is not yet been completed but I was out of time my deadline had come, I don’t even got a chance to have their picture, I never did trusted my drawings so I’m not sure if I could tell if that is really them.                                  

“Sam, c’mon now honey, we have a
long trip to go” my Dad patted my shoulders and guide me inside the car that we rented.
We stop to Emily’s house and Ele’s house give our thanks and to say goodbye, I’m glad that I get to be friend them. It was sad that we had to leave, I always wanted to know them better, Doug especially is hurt that he had to leave Emily, but long distance relationship never worked out so they keep their friendship and stick to that one, I was lucky to get their phone numbers and e-mail addresses, so we got to keep in touch, we give our hugs and goodbyes to the two and went off to the airport in the city. We never pass on to the Stones house because we’ve heard they have went on a vacation in L.A so we never got a chance to say goodbye and to give our thanks.
I sleep usually during on a air trip, I dug myself into the pillow and fall deeply asleep until my parents would wake me up when we landed, on the row next to mine, there was a man that has it’s very familiar features, I was surprise that he traded places with the old guy that sitting next to mine because he doesn’t really like flying when he sated at the sides of the plane, he was next to me, I stared at him in an unusual way.