Next to you (Chapter Two)

As I am walking into a dark hallway at school I notice there are no student in the campus, I am all alone in this huge place where I don’t want to stay as the light sparkle in my eyes that lead me to a small but delighted circle, a man standing inside it but I couldn’t see his face, it was only vivid images after then, no clear vision. The alarm woke me up, it was Sunday no classes, walking down to get my morning rituals I pass through a small circle right down the old building that only janitors are allowed to enter, it is like a circle that has been made since the school had stand as I get nearer to the circle I notice it has a small playhouse in the center, having a sense of interest about the object I step inside, the inside it has lots of toys lots of pictures I don’t recognize those faces, but I can feel them inside my heart, it seems that they are so close to me even though I don’t knew them or even met them, no idea, no clue. The smiles of those children in the picture warms my day, fill my day with gladness, it seems that I’ve miss them so much. “Hey there!” a man said from behind startle me and as I turn around the angel from the dream stumble into my sight.                

“Oh! Nich! I did not hear you coming, you startled me too!!!!” I said with a deep sigh.         

“I’m very sorry Sam, I thought it was somebody else, what are you doing here?” he ask as he fully went inside the playhouse.                        

“Well I was having my morning walk and this place caught my attention, it is very nice, I like it here, who owns this place anyway?” I ask as I roam myself to the small cute place.                 
“Well this old playhouse is me and my Dad’s unfinished piece of work, he said that if this place would be finish….” he stop to that statement, and I don’t want to interfere another story of his life, so I change to topic.                        

“Amm, thanks!, for the bracelet I really love it, it’s so beautiful that’s so thoughtful of you to remember did you gave Ele too?” I ask him facing to the small window which leads to a beautiful river beside a vacant lot.                 
“Oh! that bracelet! it’s actually in….intended for you though, I kind a…… remember you a lot!….” he said with a very shy face to answer, I’ve notice that he is embarrass about his confessions.                    

“Amm!… thanks” that’s all I can say, no real words would utterly come out in my mouth, only short words that doesn’t even make sense.
After sometime, days went on after that very unusual day in the playhouse I’ve never seen Nich again.                         

“Nich did not attend class again?” I ask Ele during a short break.                

“I guess he probably went to South Carolina to visit his Granma or to Napa to visit his sick Uncle, I don’t know, hey! That’s so beautiful! Who gave it to you?” as she held my hands and stare at the bracelet Nich gave to me taking notice to it.                 

“It’s from Mr. Stone” Nicholas Slander interrupted.              

“How did you know about that? have you been following me around? are you a stalker? you’re my stalker aren’t you?” I ask him with angry face.               

“You wish, I never stalked at you before, and besides you’re not my type! Sam” he said with such a very big mouth.            

“Then how did you know about the bracelet he gave to me?” I asked him without even noticing that everyone was listening to us.     

“Amm, Sam, everyone is listening” Ele whispered at me as I was about to answer or shout at Nicholas Slander.                
“So Sam what was that?” as he asked with annoyed tone. After that afternoon, Ele visited my room.            
“Hey are you okay?” as she take her sit next to me in the bedside.