The Truth (Chapter Twelve)

“Why are you here??? you came all the way from Alaska just to visit me here??” I eyed each my friends’ direction, and finally stared at my parents “And you, am I in heaven?” as I shake my head confusingly.                                                 

“No honey, you’re not dead” as my mom hold my hand.                          

“But you are!!”                         

“Honey what are you talking about!!?…..we are not dead!!!” as my father came from behind.        

“But I saw you, you were!! and Doug, you remember me now!!? did you recover from the accident?”                              

“I don’t have an accident!! it’s just a sprain!”                          

“You had undergone into major operation and you had an amnesia, you could not remember me anymore, you even won the season’s race just a few days ago, and you guys….. I missed you”

“But Sam, this is Alaska, you never moved” as Scott approach my direction.                             

“But!!! what about my studies in Massachusetts, my friends there, Doug remember, Ele, Lassy, Emily, Laily, Skippy, Henry, the rest of my new team and Nich! why are they not here!!! I don’t understand!! what happened to them???”

Everything is a whirlwind and I can feel hysteria in my mind.

“Did they know that I had been hospitalize??? Madam Stone, Dad you even talked to her before, in our first day in Truro” as I almost stand on my bed tears in my eyes fall down my face.

“Whoa! Samantha calm down Truro is awfully far place!! we never moved, Sam who are these people you’ve been mentioning!?? I never met this Madam Stone that you’re talking about” as Dad tried to calm me down.                      

“Doug, you knew this people right??? Nich, you knew him he is my fiancée right?? and all those people you’ve met them, Doug please do remember, how could you not remember them when they supported you in your race just a few days ago!!!!”                        

“Sam I never met those people, I don’t know them, maybe none of them knows me too, And I stopped racing since my last accident happened which it was five years ago!! Sam what’s got into you??”                       

“What’s this Sam?? You are engaged? Sam, the reality is here, you never met those people, those Ele, Lassy or whatever!!! Sam, honey the truth that is we stayed and settled in Alaska and not in that very far place, where I grew up Sam, we never leave your side and Sam, not one of them exist here! Look around you Sam, you are DAY DREAMING!!! I saw you talking to yourself a couple of times, and I even read some of your notebooks where this characters exist Sam, they are all in you notebook….different characters that only exist on your things! Sam, you have just woke up from a dream to the reality, we are here all along, those people are a made-up thought of yourself, the Doctor said that it would be best to go out on groups if that would help you, and I don’t get it when in fact you’ve got large spectators and group of friends in your school and then I figured when you were little you used to made-up stories and would tell me that they are your friends, Sam you are now awake, let go now” as my mother face to face talking to me.
All those happy moments!!! my friends we’re not real?? I’ve been dreaming all along!! this is not happening! this is the dream and that is the reality I’ve just move on from the evil nightmares, I’ve just rested myself from those problems that ran through my life I want those people to come back, those kind people that take care of me throughout my problems!!….my best friends Lassy, Ele, Emily, Laily and I want Nich to come back, I want him now, to feel him again, I want him so badly, I want them to be in my side now, at this very right moment! as it runs through my thoughts.