WHO BROKE THE DAMN MIRROR AGAIN?!

I FUCKING SWEAR, EVERY SINGLE TIME! SOME EVIL ENTITY COMES OUT OF THE BLUE JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY THEIR NAME A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF--

YOU.

WHO DID YOU SUMMON? OUT OF MY FUCKING MIRROR?!

Aries- "Her name was Charlotte. Like Charlotte's Web!"

DearS: "Well... don't have an open flame, give her this doll, and also, PEDOS ARE FORBIDDEN. FUCK THAT."

Taurus- "Uh..."

DearS: "...Did I scare you again? Sorry."

Gemini- "Not me, man. You're losing it again."

DearS: "I AM NOT."

Cancer- "Lady Spades, I think she was called."

DearS: "BE NICE TO HER. PLEASE. You'll get award for doing so. A wish, if I recall."

Leo- "The...Candyman? Not really into horror culture so..."

DearS: "The AOK one or the one about the bees?  Nevermind. You're screwed either way."

Virgo- "Well...what if I told you... there is a living doll playing Hide and Seek with me right now?"

DearS: "THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TALKING TO ME?! HIDE!"

Libra- "It was a baby. For some reason it calls itself Blue or something. I wasn't listening."

DearS: "DO YOU HAVE THE--! NO. WHERE IS THE BABY?!"

Scorpio- "Beetlejuice! You know him, right?"

DearS: "Oh yeah, he's fine. I guess."

Sagittarius- "Oh! You mean the broken mirror? That was an accident. I tried to kill a bug while I was in the shower."

DearS: "Oh...carry on then. Just need to call someone to fix the mirror."

Capricorn- "Yeah, about that... I'm that spirit you summoned about a year ago."

DearS: "...Oh! Didn't know you would come so early. Cookies? "

Aquarius- "I think it was a Mario Character...Dry Bones?"

DearS: "NO. Not the Mario character, sadly. But, whatever you do, WIN THE GAME. HIDE!"

Pisces- "You know...Bloody Mary...right?"

DearS: "...Goddammit."

If you didn't know already, DearS is me. Just wanted to clear some confusion.

Anyways, peace.

--DearSon, Trying To Shoo Mary While Serving Cap. Cookies--