Nice.

Ah, Halloween. The time where you can go "Ooga Booga Booga!" with your friends, and they won't focus on the whole "You're too old to be this childish." 

Talking about you, backstabbing bit-!  Sorry, just petty ex stuff. Nothing about y'all.

In fact... What Do You Wear During Halloween And What...Happened To You?!

Aries- If I can scare myself, then I don't need a costume to scare the kids.

Taurus- Wiener. Save the questions for the end of the conversation.

Gemini- I just grabbed stuff from the closet, they thought I was a ghost or something. 

//True story actually, dressed up as a schoolgirl one Halloween. This old couple thought I was dressed like a ghost. Sweet people.//

Cancer- I don't... wear costumes...

Leo- I dressed up as Hatsune Miku. Save for the people who have no idea what Vocaloid is, the trip was fine.

Virgo- A roach, because I know how teenagers go batshit over that shit. It makes me laugh.

Libra- My fursona of course, the kids loved it! The others... not so much.

Scorpio- I was a clown. I spent an hour on makeup, thinking the clown scare from 2016 was gone. Guess not...

Sagittarius- I just pass out the candy, man. Thanks for asking though.

Capricorn- "Sexy Nurse." NEVER AGAIN.

Aquarius- Don't really celebrate Halloween. I do cosplay though if you wanna see that.

Pisces- My family made me dress... as Elsa. I love them to death but why? They know I don't like Frozen!

To be honest, Frozen is... okay. Nothing really happens too much except maybe... some sister bonding. Maybe some ice powers. I don't know. I guess I wasn't paying attention much.

Peace.

--DearSon, Thinking Of New Costume Ideas--