"Oh wasabi! That's spicy, Soobin." I said as I stifle a laugh.

"Yeah, Mommy. And it still remains on my tongue." He stuck his tongue out while doing a disgusted expression, making me cooed at his cuteness.

We arrived at the pancake shop and ordered some pancakes of course, I told Soobin that we're gonna buy his banana milk later on our way home. My Son grew understanding, he's matured for his age. He already knows how world works because that was I taught on him.

Soobin is a talented and smart kid. I guess it's because he took some of the Golden Maknae's blood. Most of his features comes from his Father. They almost look alike! Like what the hell! I am also his Mother but why Soobin only gets from me is my natural hazel eyes?! That's unfair!

World really hates me huh? They even made a little carbon copy of Jeon Jungkook!

"Yey! I missed eating pancakes!" Soobin clapped his hands as our order arrived. I help him slice the pancake so he can eat them easily.

"Eat the pancake together with the fruits huh?" I said, since the pancake that is served here also comes with banana, blueberry, strawberry and maple syrup.

"Yes, Mommy. I will!" He gave me a cute and sweet smile. I giggled before pinching his right cheek. How I love My Son.

After eating we head to a convenience store to buy his banana milk. We bought at least ten of them for some stock if ever he wants to drink again. "Is that all?" I asked, he nodded.

Soobin also know how to save some money, he knows that it's hard to earn some money since I am not always with him to go on work. So if it's not that necessary or important, Soobin would prefer not buying it.

I held his hand after paying, I put all of them on the back seat before I put Soobin on the shotgun seat. I ran to the other side to enter the driver's seat, I buckle my seatbelt first then I buckle Soobin's seatbelt next. When we arrive at my penthouse, Soobin immediately go to the living room. He tried opening the television but he struggle a bit.

"Mommy, help."

I smiled. I took one banana milk out of the plastic bag before I go sit beside him. I open the television and put it on the channel where the cartoons can be watch, I also open the banana milk for him to drink while watching. "Thank you, Mommy. I love you!" He wrapped his arms around my neck before giving me sweet kiss on my cheek.

It made me feel loved whenever Soobin would show his love affection to me because his Father never showed it's true love on me. It was only a fake love.

While he was still busy watching, I unpacked my things on the room. I took the chocolates I bought for Rosé unnie and the toy I bought for Soobin. I came out of the room with the toy on back, hiding them.

"Soobin..." I called.

"Yes, Mommy?" He was not looking at me. His eyes remained on the TV.

"Look at Mommy." I said but he still didn't face me nor giving a glance. Okay, I'm getting jealous to that Television. "Soobi--"

"Shhh Mommy..." He made a 'shush' sign as he look at me. But not long he put his eyes back on the TV. Watching the cartoons again.

"Soobin doesn't want the toy I bought for him, Maybe it will be good to donate this--"

"Hi, Mommy! I love you so much!" Before I could stand up, Soobin planted a lot of kiss on my face.

"Okay, okay, stop it, Soobin." I chuckled.

He stopped kissing me and waited like an obedient puppy. He blinked twice waiting for me to show the toy I bought for him. I laughed at his cuteness. I kissed him on his lips before showing the Lightning McQueen stuff toy.

"Thank you, Mommy!" He jumped out of excitement. He hugged it tight as he goes back watching some cartoons again. I let him be for awhile so I can take a bath.

I wore my bathrobe and tied it around my waist when I have finished cleaning myself, I did my skincare before drying my hair with a hair dryer. My heart almost fell when my phone rang. It was Manager unnie.

"Hello?"

"Lisa, you have a sudden schedule on Friday. You are invited to the MAMA this year. You're going to dance with Kpop Idols who are soloist. I'll send you the line up later. They need you to attend the practice since you're also the one who's going to choreograph the performance."

"Okay, sure-- Wait! What?! MAMA?! The ceremony where all of the Kpop Idols gather for some music awards?!

~ Anndeukie