Mission Space

~Emma's P.O.V.~

I walk out of History class with Adam. He told me someone left a piece of gum under his desk and he put it in his mouth. Now, he was blowing bubbles every few minutes. We met up with the other 3 and Adam told them about his gum too. "You didn't stop him?" Leo asked me. "Why would I? He wouldn't listen either way." I told them and we all agreed, even Adam.

"Guy's don't look now but here comes that guy Marcus that nobody likes." We all turn and see Marcus. "Hey M dog." Adam, Bree, and Chase say high fiving him. "Wait hold the phone.M dog?" Leo says. "Yeah. Bro's call each other by nicknames." Oh no. "I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname." I don't like where this is going.

"Actually they do when your not around." I tell him. "Mr. Tiny McLittlestein." Adam says and Leo looks hurt. I zoned out. Then I heard crying or whining. "I wish I can stay with you guys this weekend." Leo walks over and says, "And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues." I bite my tongue so I don't laugh.

Marcus lifts one eyebrow looking at Leo. "Leo give it a rest." Chase tells him. "Emma?" I looked at them as I was walking away. "What?" I ask them. "Where are you going?" They ask and I roll my eyes.. "School is over, I'm going home bye." I leave school and super speed home.

When the others came home we went down to the lab and Chase did something weird. "Chase what did you just do?" I ask. They ignore me and I hear, "We all have hidden abilities and I've unlocked one." Adam started acting weird so I went upstairs. Then the others came up with Big D. "Can Marcus stay here? He doesn't want to be alone with his not dead grandmother." Chase says.

"Guys what if he finds out about our bionics?" I ask them. "We won't use them." Bree tells me. "Big D should I tell them?" I ask him and he sighs nodding. "My bionics aren't exactly stable." I tell them. "Then don't be near Marcus when he's here." Adam tells me and I roll my eyes. What has gotten into them? Something is off about Marcus, so I don't think we should be trusting him so easily. "What if he asks where I am though?" I ask them. "Then don't be gone the whole time and when your around him be careful." Bree tells me.

"Or we could just take your chip out." Chase suggested and I glared at him. "No chip will make it worse for as long as I'm without it." I remind him. There's a knock on the door and I answer it. "And here Marcus is now." I say and we all look at him. He gets emotional and blah blah blah I wasn't paying attention because it's annoying. Then I heard a mission alarm go off. "What's that?" Marcus asks. "It's Happy time. You will be happy here and all of us will go be happy over there."

"That was the mission alarm." Big D states the obvious when we were huddled around. "Adam, Bree, and Chase go suit up. Emma go practice your music or bionics and Leo watch Marcus." We all nod and leave. "Where are you going?" Marcus asks. "They're going to get an extra large pizza. I've got homework. Bye." I say and head to the other way to the lab.

I went into the training room and practiced and then stopped when I heard someone coming into the room. There wasn't anywhere in the room to hide and I was in my mission suit. Plus I knew it wasn't Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, or Davenport cause they're all doing their things for the mission. I used my air ability and held on to the ceiling hoping not to get caught. When I looked down I saw Marcus.

How'd he get down here? I can't do anything or else he'll see me. Darn it. He looked around then up and saw me. My heart stopped. "Get down from there." He tells me in an annoyed tone. "Heck no." I tell him. He does something and I fall to the ground. "Ow." He bends down to help me up but I get up myself. "Your not supposed to be down here." I tell him crossing my arms.

"So this is homework?" He asked me to smirking. "Maybe." I reply glaring at him. "I'm surprised your still alive." He says circling me and touching my hair. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "I was suppose to kill you but your idiot brother got in the way before I could do it." My reflexes kicked in and I knocked him down and stepped on his chest. "You wouldn't want to use your bionics so much would you." He says and I breathe heavily. "Shut up." I hiss.

"Emma?" I hear a voice I haven't heard in a long time say. I look around and see Daniel. "Look at that. He is alive." I step harder on his chest. "Daniel?" I ask and he walks over slowly. Next thing I know I am thrown into a wall and Daniel is laying on the floor and Marcus is gone. "Daniel!" I scream and run over.

He sits up slowly and we both smile. "Your really here!" I say and we hug. "I don't feel good. I need to go back to sleep." He helps me up and I sigh. "Okay." I bring him back to the room and he kisses my head and goes back to sleep in the coma. He'll be up soon! Yes! After so many years!

Once I go back into the main lab I see Chase and he runs over. "Why's there a bruise on your cheek?" He asked me. "I fell from the ceiling." I tell him and roll my eyes. "Only you would stay on the ceiling and fall off."

"Marcus found the lab." Leo tells me and I act surprised. I didn't want them to know he found me and all that. He tried to kill me and he's the one who put Daniel into a coma? "When I was training, Daniel woke up for a little." I tell them and they both smile big. "How did he seem?" Chase asks and Leo hugs me excitedly. "Tired. He'll probably be up in a week or a few more months." I tell him and he nods. Chase tells me about how the mission went and what happened when Davenport found out about his new ability. "So we'll be training together." I roll my eyes.