Bionic Birthday Fail/ New Roomie

(Long chapter, enjoy!)

~Emma's P.O.V.~

I opened my eyes and walked out of my capsule. Today Bree is moving up here and Chase and Adam get the lab to themselves. I super speeded downstairs and saw everyone was gone. Probably still asleep or in the lab. "Hey Emma." I turned and saw Chase. "Hi Chase. Is Bree almost ready?" I swore the look on his face was pure confusion. "Ready for what?" I huffed. "Never mind, I'll brb." I speeded upstairs and walked into my capsule. The same white beam showed and I was wearing a dark blue sundress, and a brown lace around my waist. I have on brown flats and my hair is curly and down. I have on my moon necklace and have no earrings in.

Then I speeded down to the lab. Bree was grabbing a box when she saw me. "Hey can you help me speed everything upstairs?" I nodded and we finished 2 minutes later. "All we need is to unpack and your capsule needs to go in there. Adam grab Bree's capsule."

He walks over then carries it over to us. "Okay hold on." He looked confused. "CAPSULE upstairs Adam." He nods. I speed us up there and he sets it down. "Thanks Adam." He nods and leaves. "Yes we finally share a room!" Bree said, obviously excited. "Okay let's unpack then meet everyone downstairs."

Once we were downstairs no one was there except Tasha cooking eggs. "Good morning Tasha!" She jumped and turned to us. "Good Morning Bree and Emma. Do you want some eggs?" We both nodded and she filled our plates up with food. "Thanks." We both walked to the lab.

"So how's things going with Ethan?" She sighed. "We both agreed that we had nothing in common. So we're not together anymore." I nodded and we walked onto the lab. Same old same old happened. Mr. Davenport shows a new invention, We eat, Train in the simulator and more.

Later That Day . . .

We were all in the lab watching Adam, Bree and Chase do the simulator. Once they got the last ninja down the simulator stopped and they took off their glasses. "Adam the whole point of today's mission was to interrogate the rebel leader."

"I did and his answer was 'ah'!" We all laughed. Leo grabs a pair of glasses and goes onto the simulator pad. "Emma set it to awesome!" I laughed and so did everyone else. " What's wrong guys?" I kept laughing. "Your...determination." We all kept laughing. "Leo you can't go in the simulator. You aren't trained yet like Adam, Bree and Chase." Leo huffed. Then I replayed Mr. Davenport's sentence.

Wait did he not say my name. Uh! "But Mr. Davenport my birthday is coming up. Also known as Dei Del Leo." I laughed quietly. "No it's not." I said and Leo glared at me. "What?" He rolled his eyes and turned around. "Leo still no."

"Then for my birthday you give me a bionic ability." Chase and I started laughing until Adam nudged us. " Ow! Adam, that was not gentle like we practiced." He gave me a sorry look then pointed to Bree. 'Oh'. He started talking about birthday parties and a surprise party his mom always throws him.

"So Leo's having a birthday. What are you like 9?" Chase asked and laughed. Bree turned towards Mr. Davenport and Tasha walked into the lab. "You won't believe what I just found out!" We all looked at her. "I'm getting an award, but the ceremonies tonight. Sorry Leo but, we can celebrate your birthday tomorrow night instead. if I don't go they'll give the award to the Monteriez." Leo was smiling.

"Okay. Bye mom!" She walks over to him." We're going to be apart on your birthday. Are you sure that your okay?" He nodded. *cough* chocolate frosting *cough* I laughed.

"Mr. Davenport, why haven't we ever celebrated our birthdays?'' Tasha turned around. " You never celebrated their birthdays, Donald?" Davenport looked at her confused. "Ya remember when-No? Remember when we went to- Ya I never celebrated their birthdays." Tasha looked at him angry.