1.) First Day of Mission Creek High School

Emma's P.O.V.

...Dream...

"Emma, I'm your father." I looked at the man in front of me confused. Who was this guy?

He chuckled at me and three teenagers stepped into the room wearing these mission suits, kind of like my own. I don't know who they are, but it looked like they knew exactly who I was.

"Emma, are you okay?" I stared at them confused, still not knowing who they were. Then I heard a really loud alarm go off, "What's that?"

...Dream Ends...

I jumped out of my capsule and got ready for school like always. I went upstairs to eat breakfast, and I noticed there was a note on the fridge. Of course, she's gone again.

Dear Emma,

Sorry sweetheart my boss called late in the night and I needed to go into work. This time it's a business trip. I will be gone for a month. Tasha said if you needed anything to go to her or Leo. I really wanted to be there for your first day, but I can't. Remember don't use your bionics outside of the house.

Luv, Mom

She always does this. I sighed and ate a few power pellets, so I wouldn't glitch during school. Now that would be a bad situation to be in. I grabbed my stuff and left out the front door. I super speeded over to Leo's house because Tasha apparently wanted to take the both of us to school today; I made sure no one noticed my bionics.

Tasha led me inside the house and I noticed a man, kind of tall, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and he was wearing a business suit. "Hey Emma, this is Donald. Donald, this is Emma." We shook hands and I gave him a smile. "Nice to meet you Mr. Davenport." He looked at me in shock at first like he recognized me maybe, but then he smiled back, "Nice to meet you too Emma. You're Leo's friend?"

"Yep. Ever since grade school." I tell him to look around for Leo.

"Oh, we've got to go. Donald I am going to take her to school. Be right back."

"Wait, where's Leo?" I asked her when we got into the car. "He decided to walk today. I think he's a little upset with me."

The rest of the ride to school was quiet, but nice at the same time. "Thank you Tasha for the ride." We said goodbye and I turned around whispering, "Mission Creek here I come."

I walked inside and looked at my schedule and made my way to my locker. Which happened to be right next to Leo's, "Hey Leo. Why did you walk to school today?"

"Good morning Emma. I've been a little upset with my mom. Did you meet Davenport?" I nodded understanding what he meant. He isn't one for change. "Yeah, I met him before we left. Hey, at least she's happy again and he seemed decent." I told him putting everything I needed for my first class 'English' in my bag then put everything else in my locker.

"Well, bye Leo. I've got to head to class."

"Bye!" Here I go.

End of School

Finally the bell rang. I thought High School was going to be amazing, and just like the movies but, my feet are killing me and I have a massive headache going on. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my homework in it. Yep that's right. Homework on the first day of school.

"Hey Emma, want to come over to my house for a while?" Leo asks, walking towards me. "Sorry Leo. I can't right now I have a massive headache, and I need to get started on homework. If I feel better and finish I'll let you know." Leo smiled and left. Now I feel bad. Maybe I will drop by later tonight or call at least.

I told Tasha that I was just going to walk home, so she wouldn't have to worry about picking me up. Once I got home my phone rang.

(Phone Call)

Emma: Hello?

Tasha: Hey Emma. I need to ask you something big.

Emma: Of course. What is it?

Tasha: Can you be one of my bridesmaids?

I choked on my drink.

Emma: Yes! Of course.

I heard laughing.

Tasha: Okay the colors are Aqua, Purple, and White.

Emma: Okay. I'll see what I can do.

(Phone Call Ends)

I went to my room, and played music to relax me while I was doing homework. I wonder how Leo's handling everything. I already know that he's upset with his mom. Before going to sleep, sleep, I called Leo.

Phone Call

Leo: Hello?

Emma: Hey, Leo. Everything okay? Your mom told me about the marriage proposal.

Leo: Yeah, everything's cool. I'll just have to get use to the big change coming up in my life soon. Davenport sounds pretty cool, and what you said earlier about him making my mom happy is right. The only thing is after the wedding, we all are going on a trip for a few weeks.

Emma: I think it all sounds like fun and I'm happy something good is happening.

Leo: So, your mom is on a business trip again?

Emma: Yep. This time she just left a note on the fridge and that was it.

Leo: I'm sorry, Emma.

Emma: I wish she wasn't a workaholic. I always feel alone.

Leo: Hey, you have me and my family. You are not alone anymore. My mom and I would agree, you're welcome to come over here anytime you want.

Emma: Thank you Leo.

Leo: Anytime. See you tomorrow?

Emma: Yeah, see you tomorrow.

(Phone call ends)

______________________________

A/N: I do not own Lab Rats or most of the story line. I only own Daniel, Emma's Mom, and Emma. I also own some of the plot changes. All other rights go to Disney.

If you have any questions, please ask, and I'll answer them. ENJOY!