Back From the Future

A/N: for readers from my other account, I hope you like my new ending!!

Emma's P.O.V.

I woke up, showered, and the familiar white beam blinded me again. I stepped out of my capsule and saw Mr. Davenport stumble into the lab. "Urgent Mission alert everyone awake now!" I started to walk out of the lab when Mr. Davenport said. "They need you on this mission Emma." I turned around in surprise and walked over to where they were. "Emma, your mission suit is in the wash so your gonna have to wear that to the mission." I nodded. Adam and Chase walked out of their capsules dressed. Bree speeded upstairs then came back down.

We stood there with our bags. "Okay. Your mission supplies are packed, the schematics have been uploaded into Chase's chip, and your transport is on the way. Did I forget anything?" Mr. Davenport said. "No. We'll just guess what the mission is and see how it all plays out." I said and I heard the others chuckle.

"Alright, a particle collider is a three-mile long underground facility where scientist- -" Chase interrupted him. "Race subatomic particles at each other at light speed. For energy experiments." He giggles and we stare at him like he's crazy. "So cool!"

"I know!" Mr. Davenport says and they do some weird thing with their hands. "Deedle-Deedle-Dee!" They say together. Wow just wow. "There is a particle collider in Berkeley that is accelerating out of control, and your mission is to shut it down." He tells us. I can't help this bad feeling in my stomach. I don't know why. "Oh ho! Awesome! I hope one of us knows how to do that." You can guess who said that.

"Okay we have to act quickly. The scientist that operate the facility-" He walked towards the computer and scooter Leo's chair over. "Excuuuuuse me." He said." - Have already evacuated the control center, and if we don't shut it down in time it will create a massive black hole that will implode the entire planet." I gulped. The world is depending on us. Bree started nodding and Adam looked confused. Chase looked nervous and scared, like him. I know that if we make the wrong move then the world is doomed and we will have to live on Mars. What? I've been around Adam too much.

"Today?! No, that's not going to work. Today is 'Shelly Evan's' birthday. Her mom makes the best cupcakes. " We all give Leo 'wtf looks'. "I'm just saying, that woman doesn't skimp on the sprinkles." I nod in understandment. Shelly always sent me a cupcake for my birthday. "Don't worry Leo, you will get your cupcakes. Adam, Bree, Chase, and Emma have all the training they need to shut the collider down." We all walk over to one of Mr. Davenport's cyber desk's. "I don't know big D. I think these guys are gonna need some... ♪ Backup ♪." Leo say's while making a weird pose with his arms.

"Yeah, that's why you're gonna be ♪ Backup! ♪ Here with me in the lab." Adam laughs. " Oh, he said 'backup', and you said 'backup'. Saying things twice makes it funny! Oh, 'Saying things twice makes it funny'!" I rolled my eyes and Mr. Davenport shouted. "Stop it!" to Adam. We saw a ball of light come from the ceiling and crash into the floor. Someone was screaming "No, No, No!!! Aaah!" A guy formed, and we all screamed. I jumped into Chase's arms screaming and Chase was holding onto me screaming too. Everyone was screaming like crazy. Leo ran behind Big D. "Nobody panic! Probably just the cable guy." The guy started to take his goggles off and said. "Come on, Big D. I just came from seven years in the future. Your time machine actually worked!" He said climbing out of the weird seat thing.

"It's me! Leo!" He said pointing to Leo Danger Dooley. "Woah! The cable guy's got the same name as you!" Adam said surprised. I was still in Chase's arms. We're both scared and don't know if we should trust him or not. "Wait, if you're really me, then you'd know the handshake I came up with in case I ever became a spy." Leo said slowly walking towards the teenager/man.

"Requesting authentication double O'Leo." They did this weird handshake. "It really is me!" Me and Chase realised the position we were in and looked at each other. He carefully set me on the floor and I thanked him. We turned our attention towards Big D who was walking up to Future Leo. "So you're.. the future version of him?" He asked Future Leo. He nods smiling. Wow an actual smile.