Night of the Living Virus

~Emma' P.O.V.~

Mr.Davenport told me a few weeks ago that Daniel is showing signs of waking up from his coma finally. Which is awesome but, I've been having trouble with my bionics since the incident with the 'LEMP'. When I use them I feel like I'm gonna faint, I get dizzy, and my neck hurts. I don't know whether to tell Big D or not. I probably will say something if it continues cause who knows what it is doing to me. The question plaquing my mind is, what if I can't be bionic anymore?

I finished my homework and looked around. I always do my homework in my old bedroom. It's always quiet up here. Down and the lab, Chase, Adam, and Leo are always loud and it's hard to concentrate. I grab my purse and phone and start heading out when Bree comes up to me, "Where are you going?" She asked me. "To the store. Do you need anything?" I ask her.

"Yeah can you get me things for my slumber party today? I'll pay you back." I sigh and nod. "Yeah. If the guys want anything text me. I'll be back soon." I tell her and super speed to Target. I get what everyone needs and speed back home 45 minutes later.

"Hey, Emma." Chase says walking into the room. "Hi Chase. Have you seen Bree?" I ask him. "She went to New York for better pajamas or something like that." Typical Bree.

"When she gets back, tell her, her slumber party is in my old room." He nods and I walk past him to the lab but he stops me. "Emma, wait." I turn around and look at him, "Yeah?" I ask him, confused.

"Is something wrong with your bionics?" Shit...he must be catching on, he is super intelligent. Wait, I thought I was supposed to be super intelligent too. What's going on with me? Do I be honest or....lie? "A little bit I guess. Why do you ask?" I ask him.

"Because you've been acting weird. You've been sleeping a lot, and you show signs of pain when you think everyone's not looking." Crud. I've been caught. "Chase, I'm fine. I really am. Just exhausted from all the school stuff." He nodded but I wasn't sure he believed me.

After that I walked to my old room and was working on homework until I heard screaming and I ran at normal speed downstairs since Bree's 'friends' were over. What I saw shocked me. A flaming skull on the television. "Your not going anywhere, this slumber party has just begun." It said in a creepy voice. We all screamed. What did Leo do this time? Kaitlyn got hammered. "How about a little AC?" Strong winds started pulling everyone and I flew back and hit the wall really hard. I held my neck as my chip started sending fire shocks throughout my body.

"Go make sure Chase and Adam are doing as they're told." Bree tells me and I groan and run downstairs to the lab clutching my neck. "What's going on?" I ask them, confused. "Leo let a virus into the house." Really Leo!

"Leo!" I yell at him. "It was a accident." He says.

"Emma watch out!" What? Next thing I know I'm paralyzed on the floor. All I heard was, "Get out of my house!" From Leo then he had a huge lasor fight with the Virus. "There goes my plans for the weekend." It says as it shuts off.

Leo said something that didn't make sense. "Guy's. Leo!" Chase yells. "Help! Chase smells!" I groan and the other two look at me. "My head and neck hurt." I tell them. "Oh my! Emma needs help!" They scream together and Davenport comes in. "What's wrong?" I point to my neck. "My head and neck hurt." Davenport un paralyzes us and he examines my neck where my chip is.

"Let's take your chip out and I'll look at it. We'll talk tomorrow." I nodded and had my chip removed and I headed to bed upstairs. What a crazy day.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short, the next two will be shorter and then we will be back on Book 2.