Leo's Jam

♦Emma's P.O.V.♦

It's been a week since I moved in with the Davenport's. They're like the family I've never had. It's weird though I keep having the same dream that I had three weeks ago with that man saying he is my father and then 3 kids who look a lot like Adam, Bree, and Chase. I grabbed my bag and super speeded down the stairs. Oh no! What was I thinking? I just super speed! Cr*p! At least no one is up here. I sighed and walked over to the door when I heard. "Emma did you just do what I think you did?" I turned around to see Chase. "And what did you think I did Chase?"

"You super speed down the stairs." I sighed. Okay Emma no more bionics! I'll just have Davenport take out my chip then . . . " Emma don't worry I promise I won't tell Adam, Bree or Leo." I stared at him. "So you won't tell them?" he nods then Leo walks into the room. "Leo. Chase found out k." Leo nods and I walked out the door to school. After being far enough away from the house I was going to super speed until I heard. "Emma I just ate a pineapple. Except the needles on it are hurting my throat. " I laughed. Adam. Adam. Adam. "Adam your not supposed to eat a pineapple with the thorns on it. Your suppose to cut it up." He huffed. "But I still got it down didn't I?" I nodded. it was true he did get it down.

We finally arrived at school. Adam was telling me all of these random funny things the whole walk over. He thinks the leaning tower is the leaning tower of pizza not piza. I actually laughed for a lot of them. They were actually kind of funny then the things he usually says. We walked up to Leo. "So Adam, Chase since the homecoming dance is coming up I thought that you would want a lesson on how to ask a lady. So open your notebooks cause your gonna see me ask out the girl of my dreams Daniella." I laughed. "Leo isn't she the one who uses you as a footstool in math class?" He nods. "Okay open your books because class is in session."

He starts to walk over to her. "10 dollars says she rejects him."

"Okay" they both say. I turn towards Leo's direction. " So Daniella how much does a polar bear way?" He sat down next to her. "Enough to break the ice." She stares at him. "Aren't you the guy that I use as a footstool in math class and sent 87 emails to me." Leo nodded. "That was a slow day." 87 emails. That's just wow. "I'll see you later Lenny I gtg."

Leo walks over. "What do I write down other than Denied!" Chase said. "Wait, you can cheat off of me. She isn't going to the dance with Lenny." I laughed and Leo walked off. I held out my hand. "Pay up ten dollars." They handed me the money and we headed to class.

Later That Day . . .

Bree and I were sitting down talking. She likes this guy called Ethan and she wants to go to the dance with him really bad. "So Emma, who do you want to go to the dance with?" I really didn't know. No one really was my type. You know. "I don't know. No ones really my type at all though." Brew understood and nodded. "Want to go dress shopping tomorrow then?" I nodded and we kept talking. An hour later Bree had to leave to do training in the lab. Leo came up and sat down by me. " So Chase has made this plan. Adam is going to be stuck under lockers and I'm going to fake rescue him. Do you think it will work Emma?" I thought for a moment.

"Leo I will start thinking of a back up plan for you in case anything goes wrong."

"Okay so what would the back up plan be then?" I sighed. "I'll tell you tomorrow if things don't go right. Okay?" Leo nodded. "Your the best new sister ever!" He hugs me then let's go. "Okay I forgot for a minute that I was your 'sister'." We laughed then ended up playing video games for a while until they were done training. Bree walks up stairs in her mission suit. "Emma I'm gonna go change then we can go shopping for our dresses k?" I nodded and she left. Chase, Adam and Leo all stared at me. "What?!"

"Good luck Bree has to go into every girl store to get what she wants." I laughed. "That's how girls are. I'm used to it."

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my purse, phone, wallet and got changed. I was wearing a green tank top with a aqua long sleeve shirt on top that said smile. I had on jeans that had decorations of charm bracelets and I had on aqua flats. My hair was down and I had on the charm bracelet I got from Chase and Bree's bff necklace on. I walked down stairs and saw Bree. "Is Tasha driving us?" Bree laughed and I was confused. "No Tasha had to go to work so Mr. Davenport is taking us in his high speed helicopter."