2.) Crush, Chop, & Burn part 1

The world's first bionic superhumans, their stronger than us, faster, smarter, the next generation of the human race is . . . "Living in my basement!" (Music Plays) ~Leo

______________________________________________________________

A Few Months Later After The Wedding...

Emma's P.O.V.♦

(Phone Call)

Emma: Hello?

Mom: Emma, the business trip is going to be longer than I thought. I am going to be away for another few months. Sorry, kiddo.

Emma: It's okay. Being home alone has taught me how to really take care of myself. (I start walking to school)

mom: Okay, I'll see you in a month. Bye!

Emma: Bye mom!

(Phone call ends)

I finally made it to school only to see Leo with 3 other teenagers. Oh ya, that's right Leo's back at school today since all the wedding stuff is over. I walk over to Leo.

"Hey, Leo." Leo turns around and faces me. "Hey, Emma. I found out that I have 3 step-siblings. This is Adam" He said pointing to a tall kid, brown hair and brown eyes. "And this is Bree," He said pointing to a girl with light brown hair and brown eyes. "And this is" He was interrupted by Bree saying "Hi I'm Bree! I like ponies and girl things!" She held out her hand and I shook it then turned to the other kid. "As I was saying . . . this is Chase." He said while pointing to a kid with chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hi, I'm Emma. I've known Leo since Kindergarten." They nodded and I went to my locker a little confused. That was kind of strange. Why didn't Leo mention those three before? He had to have known about them before his mom got married to Davenport right? I was struggling to get my locker open. This is weird because usually I can get it on the first try...what is going on today?

"Here let me open that for you," Adam said and pulled my locker door off of its hinges. "Um...thanks?" I say a little frightened, so I grabbed my books as quickly as I could.

"Adam can you put the door back on?" he nodded then put it back. Creepy! Wait! Maybe he's bionic too...I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard "Hey Emma I was wondering . . . where is Daniel? I haven't seen him. Is he in Colorado with some friends or something still?" I looked and saw Leo. Tears started to form in my eyes. I sighed and two tears slowly made their way down my cheek. "Emma are you okay?" I nodded "Yep um... I'll talk to you later. Does anyone have English first with Baumfree?" Chase raised his hand. "Here follow me."

We started to walk up the stairs in silence. I missed Daniel so much and my dad. I felt a few tears run down my cheek. "Are you okay?" Chase stopped and asked. "It's just . . . I had a twin brother named Daniel. The kid that Leo was talking about, but Daniel died when we were six and my father died a week after. I never got to tell Leo because I was pulled out of school and we moved to Colorado. After that, I was homeschooled until we arrived back here."

"Sorry to hear about your dad and twin. I can tell Leo if you want."

"Sure that would be great. I don't think I would be able too. They were really close and the slightest mention of Daniel makes me really upset."

Lunch Time . . .

I met up with everyone and Chase helped me tell Leo what happened with Daniel and my father. After we told him he ran up to me and hugged me. Hug! After lunch, I grabbed my gym clothes and changed. Bree and I just sat there and talked until we heard. "Ugh! I hate gym class!" "Why?" A ball came flying over to Leo and he poorly tried to dribble it. "That's why." I laughed until he glared.

"What? Sorry, the look on your face was sorta funny. I couldn't help it, Leo."

The ball came flying forward and Bree caught it. "What do I do!?" She yells panicked. "Throw it!" She threw the ball and it hit a kid in the face. Ouch, that's got to hurt. "To someone who is looking." Leo finished off while Bree ran up to him. "OMG! You caught that with your face!" I grabbed my bag and followed Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo to the center of the court. Something seems off about these three. "Sometimes I wish I could show these people off," Leo complains.

"Then why don't you?" I asked Leo.

"Look at me! There's more meat on a dog bone!" I laughed quietly, and saw Adam throw Leo into the air. I heard a thump then silence. After a few seconds, I heard cheering. After a while, I noticed  Adam was being 'attacked' by the school mascot.

I walked over to Chase and Leo, "Umm....why is Adam's eyes glowing red?" I questioned and Chase had a nervous/scared impression on his face. "His heat vision!"

"His what!"

"If I tell you something you can't tell anyone else okay?" I nodded. "Adam, Bree and I are Bionic. Adam has super strength. Bree has super speed and I have super intelligence." Wait? I'm not the only one.

"You're what!?"

The fire alarm went off and everyone screamed. "Statistics show if we all stay calm that 70% of us will make it out of here alive." Chase says and the screaming continued and all of us stood next to each other in an empty gym. "So, that was bionics?"

They nodded and we turned our heads to see Donald and Tasha at the door shocked at the state of the gym. "So . . . how was school!?" Mr. Davenport asks really loud.

They all put their thumbs up and nodded. "Get in the helicopter, and you too Emma!" We all ran and sat down. I mumbled under my breath. "Your all gonna be screwed, you know that right?" They nodded slowly, and Donald dropped me off at home.

I just stood there. Staring into the mirror. I have dark brown hair. White skin. Hazel eyes with a lot of green popping out. My bag slung over my shoulder and my hair in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs and got dressed into my mission suit. It was light silver with Aqua swirl designs in the middle.

I started practicing. My phone vibrated 2 and a half hours later. it was a text. Do you know that party that everyone has been talking about at school? Well, it's in my living room. Want to come? ~Leo Dooley

I replied with a thumbs up and stepped into my capsule to get dressed. .I grabbed my phone and super sped to their house. "Hi Bree!" We talked a lot then the kid she hit with the basketball earlier showed up and I left to give them some privacy. "Hey Leo nice party."

After a while I left and super sped home. I got dressed in my pj's and fell asleep in my capsule. I wonder how there are other bionic people? Should I risk telling them about my bionics?