TOWARDS VICTORY

"For the first time I felt so free and strong. I knew the demise of the Bossy Snake was horrible, but I defended myself. I stopped the torture it brought to so many lives."

"There is still one thing I have to do for people to truly rest in peace."

Marilyn went to the prison that Serena and her mother were forced to die in, carrying their remains into the garden. She dug tombs for their eternal rest with her bare hands.

"No more deaths, no more pain, you were the last to suffer! Yes, I am a princess but now I am also a Slayer and I promise you that your lives have not been destroyed for nothing. I will avenge you and teach everyone how to become strong and invincible without giving up their good hearts."

"Continue to protect me from heaven. I will continue to be strong here on earth!"

As soon as she finished building the graves and laying them to rest, the ground collapsed under Marilyn's feet.

The castle was collapsing, pieces were falling to the ground. The kingdom no longer needed to stand. Serena had completed her mission; to wait for any princess to defeat the Serpents again.

"Everything is collapsing! I have to get out of here before I end up dead too and keep you company! I would like to stay with you, but one day we will meet again queen Serena. I'll tell you all about my adventures, wait and see!"

Marilyn ran away from the kingdom as debris covered the Earth. But this time, what accompanied her steps was not fear but finally courage. Marilyn had no regrets.

As soon as she came out of the kingdom, she turned around...

"This kingdom is dead but I am reborn. I will no longer cry for some evil word or some evil creature, they don't deserve my tears! I am the only one who decides to be sad! I will not justify myself to anyone because I am worth it, and I will certainly not allow myself to be subdued by any cursed Snake!"

"With all my heart, soul, and strength, I make this promise in honor of Silene, Serena, and all the victims of those evil and envious women who have ruined your lives We are stronger because we have pure hearts and souls, and no evil word and deed can harm us!"

"I was dedicated to defeating those creatures and becoming the woman I always dreamed of being. Now, I take my life and my destiny into my own hands! Now I begin a new adventure, and this time, I will win forever!"

Marilyn felt more empowered than ever. She returned to Deadland to get even with those we know well. She tied the ripped shreds of her dress around her waist. Marilyn wasn't just a princess; she was a Slayer. One who would save us all.