THE ENCHANTED CASTLE

Marilyn couldn't believe what she was seeing. It seemed that the castle was covered in golden light, surrounded by a dark and gloomy landscape.

To reach that place, she had to go down the hill and pass through a village that surrounded it. Unlike the castle, the streets and houses of that place were not very bright, but Marilyn could see what it once looked like.

As soon as she set foot in the street that led to the village, she began to see the silhouettes and voices of its old inhabitants. The air was filled with joy and happiness, and no person was sad or unhappy in that place.

You could see the citizens who were dressed well and walked around the village with a smile Marilyn saw happy children playing together, girls who hang around with passion, and couples who kissed and declared their love to one another.

It seemed that in this village, everything was perfect as a fairytale.

It was no longer clear what was true and what was fantasy and there were no trails of bloodlust or envy.

Marilyn felt her head spin and thought, "None of this is possible. Everything was barren land, and now I am here in this enchanted place. But this is connected to the slimy and nasty underworld from Mudland. My mind is playing tricks on me!"

To try to recover from all the pain, she headed to the village square and stood at the edge of the large fountain. It spilled pure, shimmering water.

Meanwhile, a carousel appeared nearby. It started playing beautiful music from a carillon. She thought she had heard that music somewhere before, but she couldn't remember where.

As she listened, she remembered. The music was from the music box that the Snake of Vanessa, always carried with her!

Whenever Marilyn invited Vanessa to her castle, Vanessa always carried that music box and insisted that Marilyn listen to it every time.

Yes, her poisonous acts were always covered with kind words and smiles full of fake sweetness to fool her prey!

Marilyn got up and ran towards the carousel to find out if there was anyone who knew Vanessa.

She reached the carousel and looked inside. A little girl was there, wearing the same dress as Marilyn. On her neck was the same necklace that Silene wore around her neck, a little mermaid with sapphires and rubies.

That little girl had the same eyes as Silene. She cried, "Please Marilyn, save me and all the poor victims that Vanessa has locked up in her castle in Deadland! Only you can do it. You have to be the one to take my place. Please, you are my last hope, go and defeat Vanessa, bring her to her knees!"

Marilyn couldn't believe it. When the little girl stopped speaking, the carousel and turned into white and golden light. They rose into the sky and headed for the castle.

"You have seen my kingdom and its old glory in all its, now please go to the castle. There, you will discover the secrets you need to win," - the girl said as she departed.

Gaining courage and strength, she headed for the castle and towards another chapter of her adventure, yet to be discovered.

Don't worry my dear readers, I am still holding your hand.

Follow me and trust me, once more.