WITHIN I Let's start

"Well, before we start, I want to give you this: Silene hugged Marilyn and rubbed her cheek where the Queen of Mean Snake had first struck her"

"From here my teachings will begin. Now listen and learn as much as you can".

Do you know why the Snakes are so powerful? "

"Yes, because they are strong and mean."

"Also, for that, but you see, their strength consists in having a very precious and rechargeable resource, and do you know what it is?"

"No" - said Marilyn.

"The cunning. Combined with the desire to hurt others and more malicious envy makes them so powerful and strong."

"Ah, what can I do then? I'm not even able to use my cunning to get by in life, let alone if I can defeat them."

"True, but even the most powerful and dangerous weapon, if taken the wrong way, can be dangerous and lethal!"

"But how?" - Asked Marilyn.

"The point is this, my dear Princess! They will also be strong, but they have a weak point that can do for you if you know how to use it with the right shrewdness and decision."

"Please tell me, I need to know!"

"Don't worry, now I'll explain it to you. Each of them told you that she feels unhappy, useless, and to make sense of their lives they must mistreat people, otherwise, they don't feel complete and happy, right? "

"Yes, that's right, word by word, each of them, from Mudland to Dead Land, told me the same thing!"

"In your opinion, what things do these slimy creatures have in common, apart from their rotten and deplorable wickedness?"

"They are cruel, cold without heart that enjoys sowing unhappiness, destruction, and death only because it makes them useful and happy!"

"You're almost there, another little effort, Marilyn."

"Do they feel useless and worthless, maybe?"

"Bingo! Yes, they have a huge shortcoming and you know what it is? Self-esteem and the right degree of love for yourself! "

"Only this, are you kidding me?"

"Let me explain better. A person who feels happy, peaceful, and at peace with himself does not need to abuse, rage, or be violent against Others".

"To be happy, you need to have complete self-esteem and self-confidence and live with passion and goals, otherwise you become unhappy and, as you have seen, full of malice and hatred towards every being and everything."

"That's all?" - Said Marilyn.

"Not at all it is precisely this missing piece that gives birth to those disgusting creatures."

Sometimes, as you well know, life gives you unpleasant surprises, unhappiness, bad encounters, and for this reason. A person must make himself strong and fight to be happy and love each other for what he is otherwise his heart poisons and becomes like that of a Snake who can't wait to bite someone to get rid of it.

At that point, their only happiness is to throw their poison full of hatred and cruelty over someone and use every dirty trick to succeed.

Since they cannot use their physical strength, they use the subtle force of manipulation and wickedness.

"They manage to enter their victim's mind to confuse it and make them believe that all their weakness is true, to then finish them without mercy in other words, they try to attack the mind and then destroy the heart and finally celebrate their work of death and destruction."

In other words, they screw up your mind so you can't think straight, simple but lethal.

It's their favorite sport and they love to do it and apply every type of torture to ruin their prey.

"Ah, I hadn't thought about it." - Said Marilyn with a scared voice.

"Believe me, the heart and the mind are tied more than you or the people of all the kingdoms think, dear princess."

Those who do not know how to take care of their heart risk dying or becoming a wicked Snake and, depending on the violence suffered and the blow immediately, they become like the Snakes you encountered in your unfortunate journey."

"Damn, then I have to improve and change to fight them, but how can I do it fast?"

"Don't be in a hurry, that is your worst enemy like I said early."

Now, let's start your Intensive Training against evil Snakes