IN THE LIGHT

After facing too much cruelty, injustices, and sufferings in my childhood by those creatures, I made a promise to myself and decided that those days had to end, otherwise I would not be able to carry on with my life.

I had to learn to defend myself and fight to survive in the icy world of Snakes and female wickedness.

I didn't have a lot of connections that I could use.

Every day I had to face the school, I knew that I was surrounded by enemies, Snakes of all kinds and, as if that wasn't enough, I was even shot by a dictatorial snake who, unfortunately for me, was in charge of the class.

In the four walls of the school, there was no room for happiness because you had to smother it because of all the evil of the Snakes that infested that unhealthy and claustrophobic place.

All my energies had to be employed to avoid falling into the traps designed by their devious and evil minds, In particular, I always had to be on guard against the teacher who was the worst of them who had allied with the group of Teen Snakes who enjoyed tormenting me.

When it came to allies to make you suffer, the Snakes had no problem getting in gangs to turn you into their favorite toy to be tortured and thrown away as soon as it broke or destroyed.

There was no way to change their mind, they enjoyed bullying those who believed differently or who refused to follow their orders, for example, many of my peers so as not to be targeted had started smoking or taking other substances to please them but ruining them instead.

Yeah, Marilyn, sometimes for the fun of it, they force their victims into bad laps or play dangerous games to see them destroyed while they enjoy the show.

Their wickedness has no end and I was, fortunately, able to protect myself from those bad choices and not to surrender to their evil dictatorship.

The very decision to save me and protect me turned my life around.

I was tired of suffering and crying because I had to defend myself from them every day.

This was exhausting and depressing in the long run.

However, I had decided that I would not go back and that I wanted, deserved, to live a normal and happy life like everyone else, even if I had to deal with those Snakes that made my life a continuous labyrinth with no way out.

I had to find the way out of that situation by myself and to do so I had to find all the solutions and the useful tricks in a place that I had ignored until then, namely books.

I thought I was the only one at the mercy of all that mean and violent evil because of the snakes, but I was wrong, some books and books told all kinds of evil and violent action.

I was finally beginning to see a way out of all that cold, disgusting filth of meanness.

I was starting to grow up and develop some defense techniques, matured from some smart, focused reading.

In order not to lose hope, I had to find ways to make it and fortunately, thanks to many books and Internet forums, I managed to develop some techniques of self-defense.

At that time, I decided to work on my self-esteem so that I would no longer be swayed by their negative comments and be sure not to be confused by their ignoble attacks.

First, to fight those kinds of snakes, I had to study how they acted and their weaknesses.

Their weak point was that there were so many of them and that was to my advantage, because if they spread too many rumors and malicious traps, they certainly did not trust each other, and this could be useful to me.