FROM BAD TO WORSE

Yes, the more we go forward in the miserable l and rotten land of Mudland, the more we run into the even more rotten and slimy creatures that are the Teen Snakes.

In the few cases, the Baby Snakes can understand, growing up, that some of their actions, even if they seemed funny, were not and caused suffering to those who suffered them. They can decide to stop and grow by becoming better girls and women.

Yeah sure, it does not always work like this, very often, not to mention 9 times out of 10, the small snakes become with age even hungrier and greedier for suffering.

If as children they managed to get away with the excuse that they were too cute, small, and did not understand the consequences of their actions, now we can add the real will to cause pain and suffering just for the sake of it.

In other words, if before it was a game or a hobby being bad, for the Teen Snakes had become a sport or rather a competition in which the best was the one that pushed the target to escape from the school because of the bullying suffered.

Certainly, our Marilyn could not escape from all this nastiness, no, she had to end up in it like a poor butterfly that ended up by mistake in the web of a hungry spider and ready to tear it to pieces.

In this case, they were Snakes not spiders, but it doesn't change that much apart from the fact that one is hungry, and the others do it because they enjoy feeding on suffering.

Let's move on to the fundamental characteristics of this group:

1. are the class of evolution following the Baby Snakes

2. mix perfectly with the normal teen girls called Teen.

3. their intelligence applies them to torture their targets to perfection.

The most astonishing thing about this is how certain malice is so innate or inherited on their part.

Yes, to do what I'm about to tell you, we need a mind dedicated to evil, if only to be able to give birth to certain plans worthy of making even the worst psychopath shiver.

Their hunting ground is the school, that is the prison in which the Teens are forced, because of the law or because of their parents, to throw away years of their life to learn things so called useful in life like the strongest ones always ruin the weakest ones.

This is the perfect place to create an evil place of horror, spaces are tight and there is little chance of hiding unless you can stay close to the teachers but it's unlikely.

In this unhealthy environment for the mind and the life of every teenager, the Snakes can find so many of their kind and manage to join forces easily, after all the union is strength, but in this case, it forms a malign and destructive force.

With so many preys and so many narrow spaces, the cases that can occur frequently are:

1. the victims ally with the snakes or do not disturb them.

2. victims are persecuted to death until they are exhausted.

Guess where Marilyn ended up between the first and second chances.

Yeah, you don't even have to ask yourself, it was over in the most hateful, that is, readers and readers, right in the second, black misery.

Don't ask me why Marilyn always ended up in those painful situations, it would be like asking a masochist because he likes so much to suffer, you don't ask that if you have some heart, do you? Believe me, nobody, I tell anyone, likes to suffer but Marilyn, unfortunately, ended up in forever.

The first days of school, whether they were middle school or high school, always ended in the same way: The Snakes were ready to imagine every possible plan to triumph and leave so much free cruelty behind them.

For Marilyn, who entered even further into the meanders of Mudland, the ugly traumatic memories that we will be forced to see again to face the Snake Number One began to be heard again.

This time there was no need to be held on the ground and force to see everything from a mirror, all the nightmares and bad memories just come up by themselves.

In middle school, after the difficult elementary school, the Snakes Teen group could be found everywhere and without too many problems.

Each class had an environment filled with evil

In these rotten environments the concept of solidarity or mercy does not exist, no, here everyone does their own business and even if he or she sees someone in difficulty or danger, he or she turns to the other side to avoid incurring the fury of the Snakes or even oins to them.

The realm of wickedness created by the Snakes was such that even if a person was against their actions, he thought twice more about answering or rebelling because he certainly ended up on their blacklist.

Yes, in addition to the already predestined victims like Marilyn, we could end up in other girls or boys who dared to defend some of their prey just because they didn't agree with their cruel and ruthless design.

In a short time, Marilyn found herself alone eating, playing and never had anyone to talk to, just because she was the black snake of the Snakes.

Certainly, our poor heroine was hoping for teacher figures, but when you're dealing with the dark forces, nothing escapes their sphere of influence.

The best of the Snakes group, with some wicked ways, was also able to bend the professors to make them believe that it was poor Marilyn who deserved all that nastiness and not that she was the victim of all those tortures.

Yes, not only were they bad, but they were also able to be cunning and clever manipulators, capable of making even the worst espionage agent out there go pale.

Every day in that unhealthy swamp, Marilyn had to tackle the hideous jokes of that little group as well as tasks, checks, and queries.

It was not enough to see her marginalized and hopeless No, we still had to do something more wickedly fun. Certainly, there was no lack of imagination in these snakes and they knew how to go about getting an immense pain for Marilyn.

You can hear what their evil minds were up to...

"Hey girls what about maker Marilyn's life a living hell?"

"Sure" - said one of the evil Snake.

"I want to see her cry all day all night, I love to hurt her. I do because it's so fun for me."

Yes, that was beyond disgusting but it's how they speak to each other and they didn't waste too much time to find a way to hurt Marilyn.

For girls, love has a very important role and to make us feel accepted and well-liked.

If we then add that the person in question, Marilyn, was left alone, defenseless and even abused, it was logical to foresee that the first person who showed himself to be kind would have impressed his heart full of suffering and sadness.

What better opportunity to take advantage of it?

We can add that, living through adolescence, lightning strikes were not at all rare.

Marilyn felt a certain sympathy for one of her classmates and hoped that, despite all the sphere of influence that the Snakes had, her male friend reciprocated her feelings.

Alas, our tender naivety did not realize that in addition to girls, boys too were not excluded from the manipulative art of those cowards.

One of them, to our misfortune, felt sympathy for the boy in question, not that she loved him like Marilyn, but she wanted to win him to show it off as a trophy.

At that age, having the boy, the designer clothes, and even the ability to bend others to his will was a symbol of strength for the Snakes.

Anyone who appeared superior or tried to climb over them in one of those fields certainly did not last more than a semester.

Marilyn, despite all the warnings and the various wounds suffered, could not help but fall in love with her classmate and this false step left an indelible scar in her heart