CLEAR LIGHT

The Snake was still enjoying the evil torture she brought on Marilyn, continuing to bang her head against the bars of the entrance to the underworld of Mudland. But before the mean woman finished her work, a way to safety opened for her.

Marilyn couldn't have imagined that in that evil place, something dared to save her.

She couldn't even look at who her new savior was. The Snake was disorienting her with every blow, stripping her of her senses.

Someone was piloting a light to save our heroine from those clutches of the Bossy Snake.

In a flash of light, the Snake and her evil pet were stunned. Shielding themselves as best they could from that bright light.

Marilyn did not fear that light at all. On the contrary, it seemed that it was healing all her wounds and gave her strength to get up and keep going.

She wanted those feelings to continue as the light kept shining over her. As she was absorbed in her thoughts, she heard a voice say:

"Princess Marilyn, please get up, your mission is not over yet. You are the only one who can do this Do not lose heart, for all our hopes are in you. Follow me, and I will give you the last weapons to defeat your enemies. Trust me!"

Marilyn dried her tears and decided that maybe this was the time that fate was on her side.

Even if everything seemed doomed, this time she could make it!

"Yes, I have to carry on. I'll decide when it's over, and now I know that if I don't end this myself, I'll regret this until I die" - Marilyn thought.

She got up, even despite the pain stinging her, and blinked to focus her vision. The white light pointed to a path that did not lead to Mudland but instead led to another place that looked safer.

Marilyn was on the run again, but this time she wasn't running away like a weak coward. This time, something had changed, and now she was following another path that would lead her to win.