13: feeling better

yerin's pov

we were still walking around, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, at first I thought it was hyunjin, but when I turn around, I saw minho back there, gosh no after last night, we didn't even sent a message, us meeting was kind of terrible. I did not know what to say to him, but I couldn't even leave him confused. what should I do? "hmm its not early now, lets go back, yerinie, minho do you want to come along? maybe you can find the answer you've been searching!" hyunjin suggested. I followed hyunjin and minho nodded. we got on his car, I could see that minho was really surprised when he saw hyunjin's car, but he did not say anything.

 during the ride, the atmosphere couldn't be more weird, no one was talking and it was really quiet. hyunjin turned on the music and he saved the atmosphere. minho looked out and I was thinking of how to give him an explanation. 

"we're here," hyunjin opened the car door for me. minho also Gor off the car. we all went inside hyunjin's house. "have a seat," hyunjin told minho. I poured a cup of water for minho and gave it to him. "minho ah,numm...ummm...i...i...," I couldn't finish my sentence."yerine, if you really feel uncomfortable do you need me to help you?" hyunjin asked me. I nodded, I was too nervous and hyunjin began, "so, in fact..." minho started drinking his cup of water when listening. hyunjin finished telling him about my concerns as minho finished the cup of water. 

"yerin, even if hyunjin hung did not tell me about your concerns I still want to apologise, i am really sorry yerin, i was not even sure if I love you, I thought I fell in love with you at our first sight, but I am so self centred and selfish, I did not think of your feelings and I did not even confirm my feeling towards you, if I have brought any troubles to you, I am really sorry, yerin please forgive me and can we still be friends?" minho looked at me sincerely. I smiled and nodded my head. I was glad that he finally got through this and we can be friends again! 

minho's pov

I have told everything to yerin that I needed to, i just feel that I picked out the stick which has been hurting me for some times, I feel a lot better after I apologised to yerin, even though I don't know that if we could really be friends afterwards, I know that it won't be easy but I still wanted to give a try, I believe we can be friends again soon. 

I felt better, doesn't mean that I don't feel sad, I was so bored so I took out my phone, wow Jennie sent me a lot of messages, let me check them out!

hyunjin's pov

"are you okay?" I asked yerin after minho has left. yerin nodded and come hug me. "I don't know why, I just feel that I have feelings towards you, even I told myself to control my heart, I just couldn't." yerin suddenly cried. 

"yerin, I love you." I hugged her more tightly. "I love you very much, really really much, more than you could imagine." I let go of her and wiped her tears, "everything will be okay." I comforted her. "I love you too." yerin whispered. "what did you say? I couldn't hear," I asked her with an evil smile. "I said I love you too!" she shouted. I hugged her on my sofa tightly and she had dinner at my home. 

author's note: I think I will be finishing the story latest before next week? any comments or suggestions?? thanks sm and please vote!! love y'all!!