6: confession

yerin's pov

I spent my whole afternoon in hyunjin's house, I felt safe and happy during the time that we were together, I could tell everything about me to hyunjin and I was really comfortable with him, until it was dark outside and I decided to leave. when I opened the door, "yerin, I," hyunjin suddenly said. "yes what's wrong jinnie?" I smiled. "i..I..oh nothing, just something not important." i made him a poker face and then I waved to him and left. 

"sweetie you're home!" my mum hugged me. "dinner is ready, come and eat!" I sat at the dinning table, I could feel that the atmosphere is weird, no one is talking throughout the dinner, I did not dare to speak too. I went back to my room after dinner immediately. I was ready to sleep, suddenly someone called me, "hello yerin," it was from the other side of the phone, "can you come to school earlier? I have something to tell you." "yes sure, see you tomorrow." I replied. I then fell asleep. 

hyunjin's pov

what was I thinking just now, we just met for a few days and what did I just do, anyways I have no lesson tomorrow and nothing to do, maybe I will run tomorrow morning. okay breathe hyunjin, calm down. 

"ring ring ring" my alarm rang, it was 630 am, I did my morning routine and went out running, I saw yerin and I greeted her with a big smile, "hi yerin, why are you is early today? you could have slept more." 

"I need to go school earlier," she yawned. "can I walk you to school then? I was supposed to run but it will be safer if I walk with you." I asked her. "only if our jinnie do an aeygeo." yerin smiled wickedly. "you should thank me if I walk you to school, why should I do the aeygeo though!" I rolled my eyes. "aeygeo or bye." she stared at me. "jin..jin..jinnie wants to.. wants to go with yeriniee!" I closed my eyes. "of course my jinnie!" she patted my head, I blushed for a second. "is our jinnie blushing?" yerin laughed as loud as she could. I pretended to be angry and we walked to the bus stop. "our jinnie don't be angry, or yerinie will be sad," she said as she looked at me smiling. I then laughed, "I am not angry, yerin you are so cute!hahaha" yerin hit me and laughed.

The bus came and we got on the bus, we sat together like yesterday. we chatted through the journey, yerin seems happier and not that tired. I smiled from the bottom of my heart, as she was talking, I looked at her for the whole time, until she finished, we looked into each others' eyes, we both blushed and looked away, we got off the bus when we arrived. 

minho's pov

I got off the bus at 7:15, it was really early, I had something to say to yerin so I asked her to go school early. suddenly I saw yerin coming off a bus with a men, he was handsome, is he yerin's boyfriend? they seem close though, I walked up to them. "hi minho, am I early enough?" yerin joked. "is this your boyfriend?" I pointed to the handsome man standing next to her. they blushed at the same time, "no, of..of course not," shouted yerin. 

"I will go now, yerinie, come find me if you want after school!" the man patted yerin's head, yerin smiled and nodded, I was really angry at that time. after the man left, I quickly pulled yerin to our classroom. "what's wrong, minho, we have a bunch of time, why don't we walk slowly?" yerin asked, I did not reply her but sat down. 

"kwon yerin, I love you." I said.

"what? minho are you okay? are you having a fever?" yerin touched my head. I held her hand, "I am very serious now, I love you, yerin, with all my heart, I love you since the first day I saw you, you were not like the other girls, you are so unique and you are just perfect, can you be my girlfriend?" I asked sincerely. 

"I'm sorry, minho," she lowered her head, "there is some reasons that I can't have a boyfriend. I am really sorry." yerin suddenly ran away. I was out of my mind at that time. what would be the reason, I was really sad, miserable was not a suitable world to describe my feeling now, no words can, i left school as fast as I could. I don't know how to face yerin anymore. 

yerin's pov

I already left early yesterday, I should not be absent again, but how could I face minho? I went back to the classroom carefully and saw minho disappeared, supposed he went home. I did not know what to do. the only thing that could cheer me up was that Jennie did not see him confessing to me, I couldn't imagine her reaction and what would happen to me. 

the lesson has started, Jennie was here but minho wasn't. "yerin, do you know where is minho? have you seen him today?" Jennie asked me. "oh, no, no, I don't know and i haven't seen him today." lying to Jennie is the best for sure, or she might know that minho wasn't here because of me. my whole day at school was fine, but I was kind of worried about minho. 

author's note: is my story going too fast? or is it too weird? I'm sorry if there's anything that I did not do well, you can comment below and please vote guys!! lysm and thank you!!