11: comfort

hyunjin's pov

after I was back home, I took a bath and sat on my sofa scrolling through my phone. "ding dong." my door bell suddenly rang. I saw yerin standing outside, no emotion was on her face, I quickly told her to get inside. 

"yerinie, here's a cup of water, are you hungry? you want food? I can buy or cook for you," I started, yerin suddenly pulled my hands and asked me to sit down on the sofa. I sat down, looking at her, she suddenly hugged me, I was really shocked, she started crying, before asking her anything, I kept patting her head while letting her lean on my lap and cried for a few minutes. 

"i'm sorry jinnie, you just bathed and I still haven't bathed," yerin started talking. "you are still caring about me now? yerinie you can tell me anything you want, I will listen to all of them." I put yerin in my embrace. 

"ther...there is a reason that I promised myself not to fall in love easily." yerin started sobbing again. "my...my dad once cheated on my mum when I was around 11 years old, I wasn't mature at that time but I knew what was actually happening," yerin stooped and hugged me tighter. "my mum did forgave him, but their relationship did not go back, even though I couldn't tell what was missing, but I hate my mum for forgiving him," yerin continued, "I...I...just cannot believe in any men, I promised myself that I would never lend out my heart easily." she finished her sentence. 

I wiped her tears, I basically knew what happened then, what minho did in this few weeks gave me a hint of what he has done. he must have confessed to yerin just now, and yerin must have said no. I turned her body and looked at her deeply.

yerin's pov 

"everything will be okay," hyunjin said. he then softly put his lips on mine, this was not a dream, my heart went really fast, this time, I closed my eyes and responsed to his kiss, I didn't know if I was too sad or I really have feelings towards him, I just did that. 

I opened my eyes, it was morning already. I was in hyunjin's embrace, he was still sleeping but he hugged me tightly. clothes on, nothing actually happened, I tried to escape from his embrace. "come back," hyunjin murmured and pulled me back, I then stayed at his home until he woke up. I blushed again, why am I always blushing when I am with hyunjin? I took a deep breathe."morning yerinie," hyunjin was finally awake. "I will go back for bath and changing my clothes," I told him. "then come back for breakfast, alright?" hyunjin looked at me. "o...okay," I smiled and went back.

I bathed and changed my clothes quickly, I rushed to hyunjin's home and saw a table of food. "how could you make all these in this short period of time?" I was too surprised. "hmm anything for you my yerinie." hyunjin told me to sit down. "today is Sunday so can we go to the shopping mall? I don't want to stay at home for the whole day!" hyunjin pulled my hand like a child. "haha yes jinnie lets go!" we finished our breakfast, I was walking to the bus stop with hyunjin but he pulled me to another way instead. 

"yerin get in," hyunjin pointed at a red car. "what? you have a car hyunjin? why didn't you use it before?" my eyes were as big as a fish's eyes. "secret yerinie, now get on!" hyunjin opened the car door. I got on the car, hyunjin started driving, he played some music, muisic that I like, I was kind of tired because I did not sleep well last night, I fell asleep on hyunjin's car. 

author's note: how's the story going? please give me some comments and vote for this story!! thanks and love y'all!!